RE: Project pairings at Saga's project site
Reposting the link to the spreadsheet to make it clickable

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
07-15-2016, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 12:40 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
7:16am

Thanks Reven. Can you copy the coded link and send it to me in IM so I can fix it at the top? the icon links in reply don't work for me at home (like adding a picture, link, etc -- i know the code for pics since I do them so much but not the link code. NOrmally if I paste a link, it codes itself unless it is too long.)

11:40am
Thanks Reven for sending me the link. I corrected the first thread post!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca
07-15-2016, 05:38 PM
I've put out cats to test ody crush versus full moon at the site.
My full moon girl still had some breeds in her after doing the full moon/TapAllure bury, so I figured I might as well.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
07-18-2016, 01:17 AM
one of my tests just panned out. Sparkle Dream is recessive to Morning Dew (see Sparkle Dream thread). So I am removing my Sparkle Dream vs Crystal Berry test from the Saga pair list since Crystal Berry is dominant to Morning Dew. New range for Sparkle Dream: Morning Dew to Fancie Rose Diamond.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Jag Jetcity , HappyDaize Resident
07-18-2016, 05:26 AM
Based on the findings in the British Shorthair C&W thread, you can also remove the blue mink tortie test I was doing. It has proven dominant to those in the other thread so I halted that project.
07-18-2016, 12:46 PM
I mispoke Crystal Berry is recessive to Morning Dew (not the other wya round, had insomnia last night so was running on being awake 36 hours but have had some sleep now, lol, so can correct my flippings)

I'll update the chart when I get Jet --i'm at the library at the moment

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-20-2016, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2016 08:52 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Jet, I updated your pairing on the chart. Took off the Tonki test vs Brit. How is the British Shorthair going against hte Cream&White Chat?

Ivy, Just noticed I forgot to update the pairing chart with your Ody Crush against Full Moon. It's now updated.

Reven and I are pairing her Malachite to my Crystal Sun

On my projects
500 day-old-box birthed Maschera Oci Black shown Aby Ruddy maybe hid gave it's first baby -- failed , passed the Oci Black shown

800 day-old-box birthed Georgia Snow Choco shown Tawny Tabby maybe hid gave it's first baby -- success. Snowshoe Chocolate is verified dominant to Tawny Tabby

Thelma Morning dew shown possible Pomegranate hid -- failed , 4th box passed Morning Dew shown (ok, but her 1st daughter Pewter shown, MD hid placed Pewter, the other 3 boxes showed MD. So actually passed MD 4 times in a row. I am about due for her to pass her hid, don't you think?)

550 day-old-box birthed Selig Aby Ruddy shown possible Ocicat Black hid first baby -- failed , passed Aby Ruddy shown

Sergeant Twilight shown possible hid -- failed & ended, 1st box showed Grotto, received the recessive Grotto instead of Morning Dew, back to the drawing board. Still have Tait test with MDTwilight

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-21-2016, 05:40 AM
Kayla has proved Frost Recessive to Crystal Berry, and I have therefore halted my Frost x Pomegranate project.
My Pomegranate girl is now mated with a Morning Dew boy, and I have a 3 day old Frost boy up for grabs at the project site

Tad nailed it!
07-21-2016, 08:10 AM
Sorry Reven, my rare test that suceeded affected yours.

And on another news front, my Aussie Dark Choco against Coffee Chat just gave up an Aussie Blue Marble hid so that test is a fail. Back to the drawing board, have to make a new box.

(07-21-2016 05:40 AM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  Kayla has proved Frost Recessive to Crystal Berry, and I have therefore halted my Frost x Pomegranate project.
My Pomegranate girl is now mated with a Morning Dew boy, and I have a 3 day old Frost boy up for grabs at the project site

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Don't be sorry! We're working towards a common goal here.
My gratulations!

Tad nailed it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)