Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CANCEL BREADING and change partner
07-13-2016, 07:35 PM
RE: CANCEL BREADING and change partner
HIKARI

The breeding is turned off at the moment but the days are counting as I can see. Instead of 10 days remaining, there is 7 days remaining so does that mean that even if I don't put the breeding back on, the time will elapse and it will be ok? The lady who owns the cat is no longer talking to me and won't answer any of my requests even though I asked her extremely politely. The cat is not in her possession. She most likely left it in inventory but my cat is still out.

Chloe is now 4 days old. I know she doesn't gain love for 7 days but even if she is not breeding, the time is elapsing just the same. So does that still mean I have to put her on breed mode just the same?

I did buy the break free bottle but since the lady is not talking to me, I will not be able to use it. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I MUST PUT THE CAT IN BREEDING MODE AGAIN EVEN IF THE TIME SEEMS TO ELAPSE JUST THE SAME AND HER CAT IS NO LONGER IN RANGE. Thank you.

KAYLA

Yes Chloe is now 4 days old and getting bigger every day. She is a sweetie for sure.

Thank you both for your continued support.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2016, 01:47 AM
RE: CANCEL BREADING and change partner
Partnership and breding are 2 different things : in your case (cats owned by different avatars) you had to partner the cats for them to breed, but when both cats are owned by the same avatar, you don't even have to partner them for them to breed (unless you have several cats & don't want "accident" matings, cats owned by the same avatar do not need to be partnered to breed inworld).

Having breed off means the cat will not start gaining love, love being one of the required stats for the cats to be able to have a kitten.

Having breed on means the cat will start gaining love after a cooldown period of 7 days (7 days of being a kitten, or in your case, 7 days after you turn breed back on).

It means that your cat will only start gaining love when it is 11 days (instead of 7 days), so you "lose" 4 days of possibble breeding. (And if you wait even longer, all those days will add to the cooldown and make you "lose" even more breeding days).

Now, that's up to you if you decide to turn breed back on now or not. "Losing" breeding time is not the end of the world either and you can even avoid the cooldown by buying a "pet food recovery" vitamin.

I only mentioned it because a lot of people turn breed off thinking it has no consequences when it does. (Not only it adds 7 days of cooldown but it also resets love to 0 if the cat was already gaining love.)

Hikari Smile

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)