Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CANCEL BREADING and change partner
07-11-2016, 02:55 PM
CANCEL BREADING and change partner
Hello

I recently had 2 cats to breed but want to cancel that breeding and change partners. I am not sure how to do it. Can someone tell me or direct me to the appropriate answer please and thank you.

Sincerely,
Emma
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 03:18 PM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
RE: CANCEL BREADING and change partner
If the partnershp was made more than 24 hours ago you will need the break up bottle which is at the mainstore for 200L.If the partnership is less than 24 hours old you can use the break free bottle which is also at the mainstore in the outside pavillion..
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki.../132/53/25

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Thank you for both links. Smile
07-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Hello again. I still need help

The lady had lent me her cat so we could breed both together not knowing that the cats didn't have to be of the same owner. We have since ended our friendship due to a discord so I sent the cat back to her. I see that the cat is no longer in my inventory.

I did buy the break up milk but it says that both cats have to be one beside the other for it to work and she is not answering my posts. Perhaps she blocked me I do not know. Is there another way I can break the link from my female to her male without her male being present in my home?

Friendship is difficult. It goes ok as long as some can say what they want. I finally decided to defend myself and I had a suspicion that I might be blocked after that but I had no choice. One cannot always allow sarcastic remarks to go on and never say a word. That being said, I am very sad that she chose to end our friendship but the choice was hers and not mine.

What I need now is to break the link between the two cats so I can breed my female with another male I purchased. Thank you kindly in advance for your help.

Emma Smile
07-12-2016, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 12:42 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I believe after 11 days after they were initially partnered, the partnership between the cats will just dissolve if no kittybox ends it first. I am pretty certain that that is the case iwth the one-time partner. I am not sure about the automatc reoccuring partnering if you did that one since I avoid the automatic partnering like a plague since I am prone to changing my cats around after they have boxes.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-12-2016, 05:24 AM
The partnership will end on its own after 11 days, whether it's set to auto repartner or not, due to the fact the cats won't be in range.

Hikari Smile

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-12-2016, 06:53 AM
It does break after 11 days if no baby is produced, like Hikari said Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-12-2016, 07:00 AM
Hello again

Thank you all for your messages. I have seen her online and she is still on m y friend's list of my alt and keeping her there for a couple of days in case she wants to write back. I also wrote to her with my alt regarding the cats but she has not answered so I guess she is angry and refuses to help so I can't breed my female with another for 11 days. I purchased the breakup milk so I guess I won't need it at this point.

But that is ok. I will just have to wait out the 11 days and try to learn from this experience. I think that when there is a friend, both parties should be allowed to speak. Only one sided never works. I have listened to many things from her and said nothing until I decided to at some point and that is what ended it. I kind of knew she wouldn't take anything and to my disappointment, I was right. However, a friendship where one gets to say what they want and the other must stay silent is not much of a friendship to begin with. I guess even at my age, I still have lots to learn about people.

Thank you all for your valuable information and I'll wait out the 11 days. I put the cat on No Breed and after the 11 days is out, I will birth my new male and pair them up at that time. Smiles to everyone because being sad only takes up too much energy Smile Smile

Sincerely,
Emma Smile
07-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Since you turned breeding off, I suggest you turn it back on immediately.
Indeed, after you turn it back on, there is a 1 week cooldown period while the cat doesn't gain any love.
So to avoid having to wait yet another week after the 11 days end...
Although, if you don't want to wait, you can buy a vitamin called "pet food recovery".

Hikari Smile

07-13-2016, 07:43 AM
the good thing is while all this is happening, your boxed cat will hae been birthed hopefully and is growing up so by the time you can mate, your cat will be ready

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)