Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

(UPDATED 7/14) Current Projects at SAGA Chart Breeding Place
07-09-2016, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2016 11:43 AM by Brunabug Nightfire.)
(UPDATED 7/14) Current Projects at SAGA Chart Breeding Place
SAGA Chart Breeding Place

We have gotten several new tenants at SAGA Chart Breeding Place and so many projects every one has started up.

Click HERE for an up to date Spread Sheet of all the projects being worked on!

Exciting to see so many breeders working on proofs!

There is still space for those interested in using the SAGA Charts Breeding Project Area!
50 Free Prims and Free Kibble while you stay.

Not sure what the SAGA Charts Breeding Project Place is? Click HERE for a link to the forum post about it.

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , HappyDaize Resident , Oselkhandro Resident , Alassariah Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight
07-09-2016, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 01:16 PM by Ivy Norsk.)
RE: Current Projects at SAGA Chart Breeding Place
I currently have a bronze-eyed boy out at the Saga space (his name is Mahkah). He was on the crystal crush versus bronze project. However, he is now available for some other work. This is an excellent opportunity for anybody wanting to work on placing Ody Slush in the charts.
The Saga Space lets you get involved even if you thought you didn't have room in your Cattery to open one more cat. The prims and kibble are donated.

So anybody have an Ody Slush girl they'd like to run with my bronze boy?

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Alassariah Resident
07-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Bumping up for exposure.

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
07-11-2016, 05:41 PM
My computer can barely handle my own parcel at half prim use and only a couple of minutes at cat sims before shutting down. Visiting other sims often makes me crash but I am willing to borrow out any cats I have for the projects. Other than that, I'll keep trying in my cattery. Good luck all!

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
07-12-2016, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 12:30 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Very cool on all the new projects, Brunabug!

Alassariah, You might try to come out just to see if you can handle it. It doesn't have a lot of buildings and trees on the Saga parcel (although there are buildings on parcels close by ont he ground but thatshouldn't affect yuo). Also this migh help: What I do when I get crashy is in prefs, I turn off music and media in Prefs so they don't auto-play. I find that solves the majority of my problems. Music can hit me worse. Media depends on the auto-play media -- film at a 11 is not so good, a web page mgt be ok. Just all depends.

If youw ant to try, here is hte lm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/At...38/57/2501

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident
07-12-2016, 12:50 AM
(07-12-2016 12:29 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Very cool on all the new projects, Brunabug!

Alassariah, You might try to come out just to see if you can handle it. It doesn't have a lot of buildings and trees on the Saga parcel (although there are buildings on parcels close by ont he ground but thatshouldn't affect yuo). Also this migh help: What I do when I get crashy is in prefs, I turn off music and media in Prefs so they don't auto-play. I find that solves the majority of my problems. Music can hit me worse. Media depends on the auto-play media -- film at a 11 is not so good, a web page mgt be ok. Just all depends.

If youw ant to try, here is hte lm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/At...38/57/2501

I will do that! If my fan does not go into hyper mode and my camera pans somewhat okay it might work out for me. I loved the SL Birthday sim and everyone's creativity but my computer just couldn't take it. Thank you much!

07-12-2016, 12:58 AM
yeah, I crashed onthe SL Birthday sim too. But I seem to be ok on the Saga parcel. Crosses my fingers for you.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-12-2016, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 01:11 AM by Alassariah Resident.)
(07-12-2016 12:58 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  yeah, I crashed onthe SL Birthday sim too. But I seem to be ok on the Saga parcel. Crosses my fingers for you.

Thank you very much! My camera is moving alright, the fan has kicked up just a bit but seems to be handling it alright. I've read the rules and from what I've seen it's all pretty much as low prim/low texture as can reasonably be. Eveything has rezzed (my graphics are on the lowest setting possible with all sounds turned off) and I'm going to grab my cattery and be right back!

Is there a group to join? Or can anyone rez there?

edit: I'm clicking the signs on the opposite side now that they've rezzed as well.

I found the application, lol.

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Kayla Woodrunner
07-12-2016, 02:38 PM
Glad to see you made it!

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Ok sent some proofs off today for Saga to inspect

Aby DC vers British Shorthair

hope they are useful

[Image: al_114x100t.png]

Buy art @ [ RedBubble ] !
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)