Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Our Cats - Eyes
07-09-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 10:41 AM by LibGwen Resident.)
Sad Our Cats - Eyes
Aside from the missing tails page, one thing I miss very much from the old "Our Cats" traits pages is being able to look at a closeup of eyes via right-click > View Image. It just isn't practical to try to find cats with the eyes you want to look at, take snapshots of them, and compare. And I never thought I'd have to maintain a folder in my in-world inventory for the pictures of cat eyes that are sent out in notices. On the old webpage we could paste the addresses of the closeups into a new browser tab and compare them easily. Nowadays the image is essentially what you see on the main "Eyes" page, with the eyes positioned where they would be on a cat image, too small to compare. Yes, we can use our browser's Zoom to zoom in, but having to do that for every single eye, ugh, and it gets very blurry very fast. And I keep accidentally closing tabs and having to do it again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: HikariItsumo Resident , Oselkhandro Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Deidra Loring

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)