Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Please Retire a Recessive Whisker Shape
07-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Please Retire a Recessive Whisker Shape
Please retire a recessive whisker shape - preferably Dreamy.

For those of us who try to find the hidden traits on LEs, it's really very frustrating to be working with either the very dominant plush or so to find a hidden whisker, or else work with Dreamy whiskers and not really know if the cat we're working with is hiding Dreamy or better. I, personally, have run into the - oh, it was hiding dreamy after all- a number of times.

Dreamy whiskers have a great deal of saturation on the grid. They are present as shown or hidden on a lot of cats out there. They are certainly not in danger of dying out.

Thank you.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Lixy Byron
07-08-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Please Retire a Recessive Whisker Shape
also double plush!! Smile
07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
I think the makrets are so overloaded with a lot of traits, including new and old.It seeems like they release alot more new traits and not retiring enough older ones efore the releases.I wish there was more of a balance between all traits retired and new.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-08-2016, 03:40 PM
There are so many eyes colors, and so many that look very much like other color names. A few, such as Grotto, are incredibly lovely, and do not look like the other blues (so please do not remove Grotto!). A lot of the sort of dull green eyes look similar..maybe you could cut some of these...and there are wayyy too many yellows.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-08-2016, 04:31 PM
A lot of the yellows are limited edition or already retired: Crystal Sun, Lemon, Canary. I think that Autumn Leaf looks like an updated re-working of 18 carat, and I'd expect 18 carat to be retired fairly soon.
Aren't there 2 new green eyes? Perhaps TapOrganica (which I love) will be retired.
I'm sure HQ has a target number of traits that they want to keep in circulation. A lot of the eyes are retired or LE, if you just look at the whole Saga list.

But - to bring it back to whiskers - my point is that we need to be able to test starters with traits not present in the starters. There's no shortage of those in the eye category, but with whiskers it's just myst, plush, and curious, the most dominant ones.

Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
07-10-2016, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 02:03 PM by Aubreygrace Starlight.)
I thought they said it was a mistake that canary was in the list? I did get it from Valentine starters. Has it been retired since? I remember a notice being sent out a couple months after they "retired" canary and said its not retired and it was a mistake. But I don't see anything they have retired it since then.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
07-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Omgosh, you are right! They did say it was a mistake. But Saga charts have it in pink like the retired and LE eyes. Hmmm...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)