Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Congratulations to all the effort to share their pedigrees in the forum! Over 2 years
07-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Its My Birthday! Congratulations to all the effort to share their pedigrees in the forum! Over 2 years

Thanks to everyone who posted a pedigree on the forum, his contribution was very welcome and appreciated.

There are many traits, and, funny stories, and exciting, lived in this period.

Today, I was looking back, recalling the beginning of this collective effort, to publish the pedigrees in the forum, and found some publications, when we raise the flag of this work, and, along with the efforts of many, we see today, the amount that help people, and the amount of that trait were PLACED.

Are actually 2 years and 3 months of work and collective effort.

I found a link, which I consider the first, to refer to this work: https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=14922
This link is for new fur Abyssinian Dark Chocolate was Placed, the new more recessive.

From this initiative, many employees, gathered to all this work, and another new fur more recessive: Siamese Tortie Chocolate, was Placed.

Sassy tail, Dusky, Odyssey FrazzyWave, Dreamy tail, Snappy, Scoth, oh Lord, I could count more than 30 traits were Placed between: ears, tail, whiskers color and whiskers shape, with the collaborative help publish pedigrees in the forum. And I could not tell exactly the number of furs and eyes that were Placed with the help of this forum.

I would really like to put here in this post, the name of each person who published a pedigree here in the forum, and thank from my heart! Heart

The 'Breeding' link on Kittycats forum was an abandoned link, and from this work today, we see a great life here.

Kayla did a great job gathering all the links on a single page ( https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=20089 ), which today is fixed to the top, to facilitate all.

Remember, our goal is: 'always publish the images of pedigrees in the forum'! For each new discovery, it is necessary to have the images of visible pedigrees. Only in this way, we can together look and analyze the dominances and recessive, and define what are ok, which need new tests, always visible evidence.

Do not forget to send pedigrees for Graphical Saga. Special thanks to Saga team, which, from the beginning, has done a great job with the graphics.

A special thanks to all the team of collaborators breeding the forum KC.

Continue publishing your pedigrees in the Forum certainly many collaborators ready to help and analyze pedigrees, and guide the next tasks. Smile

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Ivy Norsk , Peaches Latrell , Kayla Woodrunner , Alassariah Resident
07-12-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Congratulations to all the effort to share their pedigrees in the forum! Over 2 years
bump!!

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca
07-13-2016, 07:53 AM
RE: Congratulations to all the effort to share their pedigrees in the forum! Over 2 years
That is really sweet Fabao. We have such a great community here in the forum, sharing charts and helping new people in breeding to understand dominance and getting the traits they want on their cats. I remember when I first started, everything I learned was here. So many people answered my questions. It was awesome. Now sometimes I get to help. It is a big circle. Just truly amazing.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)