Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

got WAY to old to breed!
07-06-2016, 05:49 AM
got WAY to old to breed!
i have this message off my cat got WAY to old to breed!

what say me that message my cat is 296 days old and when i klick in the cat menue on breed that message come in the chat.

i have look arround in the forum but nothing find about this.

thx for the help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2016, 06:06 AM
RE: got WAY to old to breed!
Kitties only breed up to 120 days old. That's why you're getting that message when you click breed. Your kitty is too old to breed.

The nice thing about older kitties is their food lasts twice as long and they don't drink the milk anymore. They make nice pets. Smile Many keep their fave kitties and collectible kitties this way since the perma pet vitamin can be more expensive than feeding them.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Webbi Jonson
07-06-2016, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 06:28 AM by Webbi Jonson.)
ah thx for the fast answer.

means that my cat now nothing more needs to eat or do I have to still change into a perma pet

ah now i have unterstand it. gg

my english is not the best anymore^^
07-06-2016, 06:51 AM
I got a cat with tapestry eyes and they said on the wbsight that they are retired..does that make them more unique and sought after
07-06-2016, 07:23 AM
(07-06-2016 06:20 AM)Webbi Jonson Wrote:  ah thx for the fast answer.

means that my cat now nothing more needs to eat or do I have to still change into a perma pet

Hi Webbi,

It means your cat, as it is, will only eat half compared to a cat that is still in breeding age with breed on.
If you don't want the cat to eat at all, then you have to buy a permapet kit (the one that costs L$1500).

Kitty Smile
 Thanks given by: Webbi Jonson
07-06-2016, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 08:18 AM by Devilness Chant.)
(07-06-2016 06:51 AM)Fosia Core Wrote:  I got a cat with tapestry eyes and they said on the wbsight that they are retired..does that make them more unique and sought after

This is just my observation in answer to your question.

Many retired traits can still be found in many shops and breeders catteries as boxed kitties. I believe the older a retired trait is, then it may be sought after by newer breeders, or breeders that prefer to use older traits.

So my answer to your question is no. Just because a trait is retired, it doesn't make it more rare, or sought after. It just means you can't get those traits from starters anymore to make room for newer traits.
(07-06-2016 06:20 AM)Webbi Jonson Wrote:  ah thx for the fast answer.

You are very welcome. Smile

Kitten beat me to the answer of your question. But I wanted to add that KittyCats is a huge diverse community of people from around the world. If english isn't a first language or someone is more comfortable with a language other than english. There are many people in the community and staff that may be able to help in a language more comfortable to any member.

KittyCats support is amazing at helping and seeing to the needs of their community, including breaching language barriers.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Webbi Jonson

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)