Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

LUSH Whisker Recessiveness
10-24-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: LUSH Whisker Recessiveness
You're welcome, Reven, and thank you too!

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
11-14-2016, 09:36 AM
Saga charts still say:
- Lush Whisker Shape recessive to Dreamy Whisker Shape - more info, please

Have all these proofs it is dominant to OFW been sent in?

I just got another Lush from a Matey starter against a Dreamy/OFW, and my OFW line goes back 539 days!
11-14-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 11:36 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
I'd send in charts to Sagakitty until something shows as placed on the Saga chart. You never know what the hold up is so extra charts with clear proofs never hurt. Luckily it's been showing as placedon Mr Cat's chart for months so people know where it is placed. His chart is usually the most up-to-date on the other traits.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
11-25-2016, 06:12 PM
Hello Alassariah,
I have been going through forum posts to see what is still floating out there and needs to be resent to the SAGA Proofs TEAM.

This is a perfect Pedigree Proof that Lush is dominant to Ody Frazwave. It clearly shows the OdyFrazWave coming down from mommy side and there is no way it could be coming from Daddy's side. It makes it very clear. Breeding like this makes it 100%.

Using cats with the same traits and breeding them down several gens and saying they are pure is hard to prove, unless they are the most recessive on the lists. But even then it can only be 99.9% sure, because things can hide for Many Many generations. We had some new traits come out a few years ago that were actually introduced in the cats from some Spring Collection but they stayed hidden for several months and did not show up tell the Fall Collections came out. So the only way you can say 100% sure what a cats hidden is, is to see it show up on its OS.

I have saved your pedigree picture and have given it to the SAGA Team to review.
Remember to send Proofs to SAGAKitty Resident. And if you don't get a response or see the information you sent in updated on the charts be sure to contact one of the team members. Sometimes things get lost on SL.

~Thanks and happy Breeding,
BreeAnn
(brunabug nightfire)
SAGA Proofs TEAM Member

(10-24-2016 07:47 AM)Alassariah Resident Wrote:  I just got this one showing definitive dominance to Odyssey Frazzy Wave.

I tried resizing after taking the screenshot on big screen but it's still big. I'm sorry, lol.

[Image: 12732790327602a87565a204e8b377a2.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)