Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Scottish Shorthair - Brown & White recessives
11-22-2016, 07:36 PM
RE: New Scottish Shorthair - Brown & White recessives
congrats Arwen! A second proof is always good to have. plus I know how that Snowshoe Red was really bugging you because it did not wnat to pop as the hid. So when it finally does ... happy dance!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2016, 03:09 AM
(11-22-2016 07:36 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  congrats Arwen! A second proof is always good to have. plus I know how that Snowshoe Red was really bugging you because it did not wnat to pop as the hid. So when it finally does ... happy dance!

You know me even though it was proved already i just had to know. Of all the Snowshoe Red tests I finally had one work Smile Yay.
Must be a glutton for punishment though because my Burmilla blue hiding starter is Scheduled up against a starter hiding snowshoe red in the next couple of weeks.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Alassariah Resident
11-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Oh no! Maybe the Snowshoe Red got tired of all that hiding and sneaking around and is ready to come out into the open right away!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)