Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

summer 2016 project: furs needing placement
10-01-2016, 03:54 AM
RE: summer 2016 project: furs needing placement
I think I've caught up with the threads. Please everyone check the update list under the Project eye list to see if I've missed any confirmed charts. Basically 90% of the time, a confirmed chart means the hid was popped especially nice because the proof is in one chart. On extremely rare occasions (like 1 in 25) someone has proved a pure --problem with pure is you have to prove the pure first which means several chart and then plus the actual proof. In one case, it took 3 charts to prove the pure. Honestly, popping the hid is a much cleaner proof.

I'll put he charts in the collected charts spreadsheet over the weekend. Please do send your charts directly to Sagakitty. The collected charts in the spreadsheet in the breeding space is so there is one place where the charts are collected from the threads without the volunteer charter having to filter through the conversations.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk
10-08-2016, 04:54 AM
Update 10/8/16 Australian Dark Chocolate is recessvie to Foxie Blondie

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , HappyDaize Resident
10-11-2016, 08:12 AM
Was just updating my charts with the Foxie Cocoa Cream proof and noticed we have reduced the number of furs to just 5 and I expect Tonkinese Blue Point to be placed as soon as the baby gives up its hidden Nat Mink. Reven and I are confident the Nat Mink was pure so hopefully she'll co operate quickly and we can place it for definate Smile
Leaving just 4 furs going into the new collections. Awesome work everyone Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Reven Rosca , HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner , Alassariah Resident
10-16-2016, 04:35 AM
Update: 10/10/16 Foxie Cocoa Cream placed between Balinese Blue Lynx and Balinese Flame Lynx. See thread
https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=21956&page=4

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)