Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

A cat story -- surreal style
06-19-2016, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 01:41 PM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
RE: A cat story -- surreal style
and announced in a huff, "I am not some dog that you can bribe with a treat! I am the Prince of Cats!"

He sniffed, that catnip did smell like heaven waiting to be rolled in.

"No deal. The fairies stole the tail from the cats on the Isle of Man. Until they return what was taken, we will not consider meeting with those thieves!"

hmmm, Thieves. He knew a very good cat burglar ring. Maybe they could steal that unicorns' catnip. It's aroma was uncommonly enticing.

"Come speak to me once they have returned the tails"

The Unicorn considered the Prince of Cat and replied, ....

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Jelly Supply
06-21-2016, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 10:31 PM by Jag Jetcity.)
by slowly starting to gnaw on the catnip. He rolled his eyes in his head feigning pure pleasure...as unicorns really didn't like catnip, but it was the point of the whole thing. He knew it was driving ole Four Paws crazy. It seemed that way with all cats. And all cats included Pebbles. Pebbles watched intensely as the unicorns teeth clamped down over and over on the catnip. The chewing sound rang in Pebbles ears, even though it was hardly audible. All of the other cats in the Kingdom gasped at the Prince's response. How could he refuse all of that glorious catnip? But it was only Pebbles who was brave enough to speak out. "I challenge the Prince to the throne!" he hissed. The room drew instantly silent....even the old unicorn stopped chewing, his mouth gaped open, and the chewed nip plopped to the floor. The Prince immediately.......
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply
06-21-2016, 11:37 PM
(laughing! this story is so much fun, the way it keeps growing and twisting and changing!)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
06-26-2016, 09:11 PM

...rolled the chewed catnip cud into a blunt and proceeded to light it.

He inhaled the fragrant aroma and blew a smoke ring across the room.

" Pebbles, Pebbles, Pebbles. I know what I'VE been smokin', but I
have no idea what YOU'VE been smoking! Challenge me for the throne??
Some two bit, backwoods, booboo tailed TEACUP??????"

Even Silvermoon nodded in agreement.

At which point one of the fairies shouted. . . .

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Jelly Supply
06-26-2016, 11:20 PM
(passes the popcorn to Jelly and Jag. "What do you think is going to happen next?")

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
06-27-2016, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2016 04:11 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
At which point, a loud boom .. boom .. boom echoed over, and over, through the hallway, and the fairies began chanting,

Mega ..

Mega ..

Mega ..

(Tad steals Winter's Queen CD "We are the Champions", saying, "No! Don't EVEN go there!")
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
06-27-2016, 03:11 PM
(munches popcorn! uh oh, Tad! The Queen CD! How could you? I love that song!)

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
06-29-2016, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2016 12:24 AM by Jelly Supply.)
Feeling a little overwhelmed ..... The tiniest Fairy of all, Miss Whisper Whills said in her tiny innocent fairy voice. I wish we could all be friends...I wish it was a brand new day & we all could forget why we were upset at all! With that she she raised her beautiful sparkling wand and dusted everyone with magic Fairy dust. Immediately everyone fell into a deep sleep.

The next day at dawn as fairies, cats & one amazing Unicorn awoke ...all not quite sure what had happened, but feeling amazingly refreshed and renewed. The cats all had their tails back!! What?? What indeed had happened last night?? Was it all just a dream or something else.....

Silvermoon wiped the sleep from his eyes and shouted......
07-03-2016, 08:55 AM
(sips my cola, leaning forward. What? What did he shout? Someone tell me quick! The tension is building as we wait breathlessly!)

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
07-03-2016, 10:48 AM
(06-12-2016 10:16 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  The surrealists made up a game where one person writes something and then the next person adds a sentence and then the next person adds and so on. Ends up a bit random but can be fun. Thought I'd start that here

Once upon a time, there was a cat named

Betty and Jingles since the children of the family could not decide between these two names.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)