Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE!
12-01-2017, 01:25 PM
RE: KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE!
(11-30-2017 05:06 AM)Elvira Bearsfoot Wrote:  [quote='DrWhoJohnSmith Resident' pid='123977' dateline='1512012362']
[quote='Micaela Lemondrop' pid='102812' dateline='1464723830']
Hi guys! I decided that it would be a nice thing to share the PSD file I have saved for making KittyCatS collars. I don't know if it will be useful to anyone, but you'll need to be able to open/work with PhotoShop Document files (.psd).

It's nothing terribly fancy. Has some basic shading, leather texture, silver buckle and a nameplate/tag. (The nameplate/tag group can be hidden.)

Anyway, you can download it through mediafire by clicking right here.

Here's a screenshot of the file open in PhotoShop:
[Image: 0651f-2944a25a-63dc-400d-9c6f-d67bf396aea9.png]

Hope someone enjoys it!

I'm drjohnsmith's alt noticed something collar only needs one thing cropping can't fix my computer seem to have died on an android tablet now. If you can crop it use it. The christmas collar that is

The image to show the collar, in the post, isn't meant to be used for making the collar, so yes, if you attempt to use the one displayed in the post, it would need cropped. That said, if you download the layered PSD file from mediafire at the link, the resulting collar doesn't need to be cropped at all.

But you do need a program that handles PhotoShop Document (psd) files, such as Photoshop or GIMP should be able to open it, as well, and GIMP is free! <3

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 9:30AM) | Feline Fun & Games (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: KittyCatS Custom Collar Kit PSD - FREE! - Micaela Lemondrop - 12-01-2017 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)