Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Jewel count
04-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Jewel count
I just sold some jewels, however, despite selling them, they are still showing in my jewel count. I do know that the buyer has rezzed them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2016, 08:42 AM
RE: Jewel count
They are probably still communicating with the old site, is there a way to update jewels like the cats?
04-03-2016, 11:51 AM
OH MY. Probably so.

If it's actual Jewels, they will probably need a Support Ticket.

That also calls into question the operation of the Jewel Box. Was it updated? Does getting a new Box from the Main Shop help solve the issue?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2016, 04:42 PM
When I traded jewels, and the jewels I received did not show, I was told to put them in a jewel box. I did this, and it fixed the problem. However, I do not think the solution is well known to everyone. And I am hoping there could be an updater of sorts that would just update all old jewels for those not wanting to use the box.
04-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Ya know, IRL I have a Jewel Jar (ok, so it's actually pennies, but it's my story so shadupabutit), and every time I go out and about I pick up a few more loose Jewels. That jar is getting pretty full.

So, OK, if you don't wanna use the nice, safe piggy bank you get for free, I'm fine with that. More Jewels for me ... .oO(Gotta get a bigger jar.)
04-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Updated the jewel box and had to put in a ticket to get the correct number of jewels that the old one had inside restored. Easy!
04-04-2016, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2016 05:06 AM by LibGwen Resident.)
In short:

- Jewels out of the box are fine. A jewel box obtained after the update will see and grab them as normal. However, if a jewel is obtained from another avatar, it will continue to be counted in their account tally until the new owner puts it in a post-update jewel box.

- For jewels already in a jewel box that predated the website address change, you need to make a support ticket.
04-14-2016, 08:49 AM
I have lost a diamond because I put it in SL inventory and not in a jewel box. I have since found that when not rezzed after buying, it shows in the seller's inventory. My diamond was sold AGAIN to someone else who rezzed it and it became the second buyer's property and disappeared from my box when trying to load into a jewel box.

Please be aware that you must rez a jewel when you buy one. If not, the seller may think they still have a jewel in their inventory. There is nothing KittyCats will do since the second buyer rezzed it and it is now their property.

You must also keep records of your purchases so if there is a mistake, you can verify when, where, and from whom you bought your jewel(s). Kinda kills the spontaneity of buying inworld if you have to immediately rez and take notes on your purchases.

Buyer beware!
04-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Same as cats and boxes.

If you fail to rez it, it's NOT yours.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)