Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

RELAUNCH/BIDBOARD PARTY FOR SECRET SMILE!
03-25-2016, 02:15 PM
Shocked RELAUNCH/BIDBOARD PARTY FOR SECRET SMILE!
Hello everyone!! Tonight is the night for an epic party!! we will be having 16 bidboard panels raffle cats and a special raffle for 3 months free rent a 1200L value! we will also have myself DJ MATT spinning all your favorites and all your requests! I will play anything you want. Dress is casual so come as you are! We have some awesome kitties up for bid and if you have ever been to a Secret Smile party you know its awesome everytime!! Wouldn't be a party without you guys so hopefully you can attend! and bring a friend! see you there! :-)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Di...223/133/27
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2016, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2016 04:41 PM by baycitydude Resident.)
RE: RELAUNCH/BIDBOARD PARTY FOR SECRET SMILE!
(03-25-2016 02:15 PM)baycitydude Resident Wrote:  Hello everyone!! Tonight is the night for an epic party!! we will be having 16 bidboard panels raffle cats and a special raffle for 3 months free rent a 1200L value! we will also have myself DJ MATT spinning all your favorites and all your requests! I will play anything you want. Dress is casual so come as you are! We have some awesome kitties up for bid and if you have ever been to a Secret Smile party you know its awesome everytime!! Wouldn't be a party without you guys so hopefully you can attend! and bring a friend! see you there! :-)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Di...223/133/27

THAT PARTY WAS UNREAL!! Thank you everyone that showed up we had a full house almost the entire 4 hours!! amazing cats and amazing people! and Nikkita won the 3 months free rent from Secret!! congrats Nikkita!! We will do this again in the future so keep your eyes open for more invites! once again Thank you all for your support and everything you do! :-)

Matt&Donna
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)