Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Creator Kitts Maybe T Shirts Pleaseee???
03-20-2016, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2016 05:29 PM by LadyFi Marques.)
New Creator Kitts Maybe T Shirts Pleaseee???
Please Callie i SO love to make collars and hats i would be so happy if you let us do T shirts or little shoes i dont know .. you pick ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Senta Garnburg , Navaar Morningstar
07-03-2018, 01:39 PM
RE: New Creator Kitts Maybe T Shirts Pleaseee???
I would really love to see creator kits for shirts too! I went looking for a solid red shirt today and there isn't one in the store. I know there are tons of ideas that people have to make shirts for dressing up their kitties and there are tons of us that would love to buy them.

~ Nᴀᴠᴀᴀʀ ~
Designer & Owner of Bluefish Bay

07-03-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: New Creator Kitts Maybe T Shirts Pleaseee???
As someone who loves making caps and collars, I'd really appreciate the ability to create shirts. I have tons of cute ideas, plus as I make clothes for avatars, too, I'd definitely enjoy being able to make a matching outfit for me and my favorite kitty/kitties.

Auctioneer: Sundae Sweet Treats (Sun 10AM) | Kiki Kat Treasures (Mon 9AM)
"Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines."
07-08-2018, 06:33 PM
RE: New Creator Kitts Pleaseee???
I used to enjoy the costumes I could buy from Kittycats, but have gotten so many of the same, I agree that changing colors would be nice. I'm not partial to little sayings on the close, either for me or my pets LOL. Plain or a print without words would be my preference.
So many clothes for mesh avatars have style huds ... is this even a possibility with KittyCatS outfits?
... just an idea!

Thanks for listening,
Luckylady Llewellyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)