Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Sell Your Collars - Save Your Prims!
03-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Sell Your Collars - Save Your Prims!
I love making KittyCatS collars, and wanted to find a way to sell a wide variety of them without needing quite so many prims. I also, being rather cheap, and preferring to spend my L$ on cats or kibble, wanted a way to do this that didn't require that I upload any more textures than strictly necessary. A collar vendor that used my collar textures to display what I have for sale, and didn't need any other photos. And it needed to be reasonably cute.

And so, I roped my partner into helping me make this happen, and we've come up with this:

[Image: 06312-d02e9d99-35c7-4294-95e1-a90878274e4a.png]

This cute little jewelry box vendor (3LI at this size, or slightly larger) will allow you to place all your collars into its contents, and will use your custom collar textures to put them on display. The instructions are going to sound complicated, I'm not going to lie, but once you've got the knack of it, it's as easy as anything.

Collars can each have their own unique prices, and when you run out of stock on a given collar it will no longer display and can no longer be purchased, until it is restocked.

The vendor is modify, to allow you to place a logo on the inside and outside back of the box, or to change the color of the arrows. (Just don't rename any prims, apart from the primary prim if you like.)

I really hope that someone will find this as useful as I do. If you'd like to see a working in-world demo, just stop by my place at FelineS. If interested, you can also purchase there. =) Thanks for taking a peek!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fe...229/171/23

P.S. We are also working on some adorable larger options that will allow for multiple collars to be displayed at one time. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Shukie Galicia , Ellen Ireland , Unr34lity Resident , DarkenedCharli Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)