Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Gay Pride Kitties!!!
03-02-2016, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 11:31 PM by Elainia Beaumont.)
Rainbow Gay Pride Kitties!!!
I was asked to post this here. I had an idea for a special gay pride collection...rainbow kitties in same sex pairs. Scripting for breeding would say adopt instead of breed. Would definitely be a fun way to break up the summer.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Deidra Loring
03-05-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Gay Pride Kitties!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!!

(03-02-2016 10:24 PM)Elainia Beaumont Wrote:  I was asked to post this here. I had an idea for a special gay pride collection...rainbow kitties in same sex pairs. Scripting for breeding would say adopt instead of breed. Would definitely be a fun way to break up the summer.Heart
 Thanks given by: Elainia Beaumont
03-05-2016, 10:19 PM
I love this idea! Should they be permapetted from the start like the Firestorm kitties?

03-06-2016, 02:20 AM
(03-05-2016 10:19 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote:  Should they be permapetted from the start like the Firestorm kitties?

I don't think that's a bad idea either!
03-06-2016, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 07:06 AM by JC Aferdita.)
if they are permapetted they can't breed/adopt though?

I like this idea though, maybe they could be rainbow-coloured? Or wear a special rainbow-flagged shirt?
03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Even those of us who are not gay could enjoy rainbow kitties. But maybe there could be an option for regular breeding so we can search for new traits under the genesis?

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
03-07-2016, 06:20 PM
(03-07-2016 01:23 PM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote:  Even those of us who are not gay could enjoy rainbow kitties. But maybe there could be an option for regular breeding so we can search for new traits under the genesis?

My original idea was for them to be breeding cats, just instead of the button in the menu saying Breed, it would be Adopt. Smile
03-07-2016, 08:22 PM
It would help me. I have too many boys right now. Two boys who could adopt a baby together would be a great help!

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
03-08-2016, 02:18 AM
I love this idea.......Will keep an eye out for the rainbow kitties...

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: debraworks2_Resident]
05-09-2016, 08:10 AM
OMG, I love that idea. <3

How about not just rainbow kitties, but kitties in the colours of the asexual and bisexual pride flags? And maybe also trans and genderqueer coloured kitties?

Also, if that's at all possible, it would be awesome if they are breedable regardless of gender. Why shouldn't two boy cats or two girl cats have kittens together? ;-)

If that's technically too complex, how about just some costumes in pride flag colours and patterns for all the KittyCats?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)