Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Unpacked cat (version 1.48) looks like grey torus
02-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Unpacked cat (version 1.48) looks like grey torus
I have just unpacked 3 cats I bought from the MP, all from the same vendor.

They appear as a plain grey torus, not a cat! They seem to be moving around as a kitten (which is eery to watch) but they do not rez properly.

Also, when I click on them, the menu option to "Touch" is disabled, so I cannot do anything with them at all.

I've unpacked 20 or so cats before and nothing like this has happened before.

The only thing that stands out as different is that they are version 1.48. Is there a problem with unpacking older versioned cats?

cheers

- Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Unpacked cat (version 1.48) looks like grey torus
yes Max you need to file a ticket and send the cats to Kitten Longmeadow the head CSR. I would ask in secondlife:///app/group/277f5464-f119-e489-4517-ad3d0dd63cc8/ ((Kittycats group)) are visit the sim about it to make sure you get the right avatar name. Kitties need to be updated to least 1.49 or later. The reason for this was because of the change over with the website. The kitties are retrievable thought and the CSR can give you exact details ^_^.
02-27-2016, 12:02 AM
thank you! Big Grin
03-23-2016, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2016 10:42 AM by Evolving Yin.)
(02-26-2016 10:09 PM)BazGumNut Resident Wrote:  They appear as a plain grey torus, not a cat! They seem to be moving around as a kitten (which is eery to watch) but they do not rez properly.

This is exactly what happened to me from the marketplace too. I have a ticket open and am waiting for resolution. Thanks for posting.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)