Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

I'm new to this please help?
03-24-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: I'm new to this please help?
Somehow his "Breed on" toggle was on. I swear it had not been before. Something gliched and Jack was indeed not well. So I have set him back to pet food level. Will that help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Once sick, it takes one week to get well. That's at normal levels. I presume (you could ask a CSR) that it's the same at pet food level.
But it *ALSO* needs to EAT. So you'll have to drop it or carry Portable food.

Personally, the Breed On / Pet Food thing is too unforgiving. A new user will, quite naturally, try things. And, if you try this one, you're hosed. Click to pet and click back and WHAM! your breeding program is put off another week. It's just a bad design.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 10:34 PM by Elgifu Resident.)
This is the info I got with him. I bought him under the impression he was a permapet. Jack's info does NOT say permakitten though. How do I make him into a permapet? I do not want to ever breed him. Here is what the card said:

kittyCats Cat

***PERMAKITTENS dont need food or attention nor are they breedable anylonger, and they will live forever.
They have lived at least 120 days and during this time got food and the attention they need to be a happy Kitty.
It costs the owner 1500L to make them permakittens. This is why these kittens are much more expensive then the unopen kittyboxes. Means tho you dont have to put a penny on this kitten while you bought it. It can be worth the money !***

Info about this little kitten.

HOW TO BUY IT?

-Right click on the catbox, and choose "pay" or "buy".
-Then TAKE the box so it will come to your inventory.

-Rez the box on a land where you have permission.

!!!!Make sure you have the RIGHT GROUP when you rez!!!

HOW TO UNPACK ???

Left Click on the Picture and chose UNPACK from the menu. DO NOT Copy to inventory.

When you clicked the button UNPACK it will take the kitten 15 minutes to come out from the box.

--------------------------------------
This kitten is 13 prims when its out of the box.

Please contact RosaleeRose Resident if you need help. You may also get an invitation to the Rose's Design KittyCats when you purchased your kitten. Or you can always send me a notecard to join my group for FREE.

-------------------------------------
WHAT DOES THE CAT NEED ???

The first 120 days this cat needs food from KittyCats. You can choose if the cat is gonna be on breedable food or not by the menu that you get when you click your food.
*Food for 1 kitten that has Breed ON, costs 170L and lasts for 1 month.
*Food for 1 kitten that has Breed OFF, costs 170L and lasts for 2 months.
*(This if you buy the one pack food on KittyCats store)

After the kittens first 7 days and up to 120 days it can be able to breed if it has got a choose partner, that you choose.

It is possible to buy a permabox after 120 days so the cat dont have to eat anymore.
I have put him in his bed and the info say it will be six days til he is well. He has food and water still. I check everyday. He had been eating previously. I should have realized he was not a permapet since he was eating.
03-25-2016, 07:40 AM
Did they change the food? Because you used to be able to cuddle your cats and they would eat from the food bowl on the ground. You used to not be forced to have portable food when you want to cuddle your cats. Has that changed? Only thing was when you logged out while still cuddling your cats. Then they technically would be in the inventory, so they wouldn't be able to eat then.
03-25-2016, 09:00 AM
(03-25-2016 07:40 AM)jc aferdita Wrote:  Did they change the food? Because you used to be able to cuddle your cats and they would eat from the food bowl on the ground. You used to not be forced to have portable food when you want to cuddle your cats. Has that changed? Only thing was when you logged out while still cuddling your cats. Then they technically would be in the inventory, so they wouldn't be able to eat then.

Yes. I have done that a time or two. Logged off with him still being cuddled. I will not be doing that again. He obviously is NOT a permacat. But that's ok. I already love the little devil. Sad. He was 100% on love. But I am not a breeder so ....I now start over again.
03-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Today he asked for attention and food. His food is right beside his bed and He says he is too sick when I tried to pet him, hold him, cuddle him, How do I handle this please?
03-25-2016, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 12:16 PM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
(03-25-2016 12:00 PM)Elgifu Resident Wrote:  Today he asked for attention and food. His food is right beside his bed and He says he is too sick when I tried to pet him, hold him, cuddle him, How do I handle this please?

It's just random stuff they say, don't pay attention to it. Smile

(03-24-2016 09:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Cats you're 'holding' .. that is, Cuddling, can only eat special hand-held food. It can NOT eat food on the ground (since they cannot communicate with those bowls). Hand-held (Portable) food should be available at the main shop.

They can definitely eat from rezzed bowls when they are held, as long as the bowl is within range.

03-25-2016, 05:03 PM
Actually that's not a random saying. They only say they are too sick, etc.. if they are actually sick. It's not really a big deal as KittyCats heal themselves. All you have to do is provide food. Even though they do not move, they still eat. In 7 days, they will be well again. Cat click, info, will tell you. If you want your cat well NOW then you can get get well vitamin. It will heal your cat immediately, but costs 290L.

(03-25-2016 12:15 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  
(03-25-2016 12:00 PM)Elgifu Resident Wrote:  Today he asked for attention and food. His food is right beside his bed and He says he is too sick when I tried to pet him, hold him, cuddle him, How do I handle this please?

It's just random stuff they say, don't pay attention to it. Smile

(03-24-2016 09:33 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Cats you're 'holding' .. that is, Cuddling, can only eat special hand-held food. It can NOT eat food on the ground (since they cannot communicate with those bowls). Hand-held (Portable) food should be available at the main shop.

They can definitely eat from rezzed bowls when they are held, as long as the bowl is within range.
03-26-2016, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2016 03:16 AM by HikariItsumo Resident.)
(03-25-2016 05:03 PM)JessicaArianaHamby Resident Wrote:  Actually that's not a random saying. They only say they are too sick, etc.. if they are actually sick. It's not really a big deal as KittyCats heal themselves. All you have to do is provide food. Even though they do not move, they still eat. In 7 days, they will be well again. Cat click, info, will tell you. If you want your cat well NOW then you can get get well vitamin. It will heal your cat immediately, but costs 290L.

My bad, I should have chosen another word than "random".... Normal thing they say when sick would have been more clear.
Also i didn't re-explain the healing process as it had already been done in previous posts.

Hikari Smile

03-26-2016, 06:51 AM
(03-24-2016 10:30 PM)Elgifu Resident Wrote:  This is the info I got with him. I bought him under the impression he was a permapet. Jack's info does NOT say permakitten though. How do I make him into a permapet? I do not want to ever breed him. Here is what the card said:

kittyCats Cat

***PERMAKITTENS dont need food or attention nor are they breedable anylonger, and they will live forever.
They have lived at least 120 days and during this time got food and the attention they need to be a happy Kitty.
It costs the owner 1500L to make them permakittens. This is why these kittens are much more expensive then the unopen kittyboxes. Means tho you dont have to put a penny on this kitten while you bought it. It can be worth the money !***

Info about this little kitten.

HOW TO BUY IT?

-Right click on the catbox, and choose "pay" or "buy".
-Then TAKE the box so it will come to your inventory.

-Rez the box on a land where you have permission.

!!!!Make sure you have the RIGHT GROUP when you rez!!!

HOW TO UNPACK ???

Left Click on the Picture and chose UNPACK from the menu. DO NOT Copy to inventory.

When you clicked the button UNPACK it will take the kitten 15 minutes to come out from the box.

--------------------------------------
This kitten is 13 prims when its out of the box.

Please contact RosaleeRose Resident if you need help. You may also get an invitation to the Rose's Design KittyCats when you purchased your kitten. Or you can always send me a notecard to join my group for FREE.

-------------------------------------
WHAT DOES THE CAT NEED ???

The first 120 days this cat needs food from KittyCats. You can choose if the cat is gonna be on breedable food or not by the menu that you get when you click your food.
*Food for 1 kitten that has Breed ON, costs 170L and lasts for 1 month.
*Food for 1 kitten that has Breed OFF, costs 170L and lasts for 2 months.
*(This if you buy the one pack food on KittyCats store)

After the kittens first 7 days and up to 120 days it can be able to breed if it has got a choose partner, that you choose.

It is possible to buy a permabox after 120 days so the cat dont have to eat anymore.
I have put him in his bed and the info say it will be six days til he is well. He has food and water still. I check everyday. He had been eating previously. I should have realized he was not a permapet since he was eating.

I would contact the person you purchased it from along with your transaction history. Let them know the cat isn't perma-pet. Perhaps it was an oversight and they will provide the permapet potion to you. If not, if you'd like to permapet him so that you no longer have to feed him, KittyCats sells the permapet potions at their store.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)