Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Cattery borked?
02-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Cattery borked?
Not only is the cattery not showing any knowledge of confettis (no pics and not a choice under "fur" anymore) I've had two pairs at double hearts for over an hour with no boxes....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Cattery borked?
In the Cattery? Check they were paired WITH EACH OTHER.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-22-2016, 07:03 PM
OK. I did a quick check and Charm had a pair with double hearts, food and milk, in the Cattery.

After 45 minutes they had not produced a box. Since the energy was about to drop too low, she pulled them in-world and they produced a box within 5 minutes. We don't know how long they'd been in the Cattery with double-hearts. Charm thinks not long, but if they had been in-world for more than a few minutes, she'd have had a box; so I'd suggest they'd been there quite some time before we looked.

I don't know the cycle-time for the Cattery for box production. I'd expect 30-45 minutes should be ample; but it could be longer. Much longer, though, an I'd expect there would be a lot of complaints due to sleep/energy cycles being too different.
02-22-2016, 10:57 PM
(02-22-2016 07:03 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  OK. I did a quick check and Charm had a pair with double hearts, food and milk, in the Cattery.

After 45 minutes they had not produced a box. Since the energy was about to drop too low, she pulled them in-world and they produced a box within 5 minutes. We don't know how long they'd been in the Cattery with double-hearts. Charm thinks not long, but if they had been in-world for more than a few minutes, she'd have had a box; so I'd suggest they'd been there quite some time before we looked.

I don't know the cycle-time for the Cattery for box production. I'd expect 30-45 minutes should be ample; but it could be longer. Much longer, though, an I'd expect there would be a lot of complaints due to sleep/energy cycles being too different.

did the same - brought them inworld and they had a box in a few minutes - cattery boxes usually pop the same as in-world, so after 45 mins I was worried! but it all worked out Smile
02-22-2016, 11:22 PM
Second check. The cats in the Cattery produced a box just fine.
02-23-2016, 01:54 PM
I had the problem with a box yesterday. It seemed to be coinciding with the Confetti problem. My PAIRED cats had gone down from over 60% energy to below 20% energy, awake, and never produced a box. Once the Confetti problem was fixed, this pair produced a box immediately the next time they hit double hearts.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)