Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

newborn kitty
02-18-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: newborn kitty
(02-18-2016 08:06 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Before 1.49 they won't go into the Cattery since they'll want to go to the .BIZ Cattery and you'll need to update them to 1.49 so they can use the .WS Cattery.

Many versions should update if you use the Updater from the Main Shop. You certainly want to try that FIRST. If it works, the box/cat should go into the Cattery just fine, as well as do everything else, like change prim mode.

Very old boxes won't update. It's been like this for a LONG time.

For example, I have a 2nd birthday box in the Cattery. To get it into the Cattery, I needed to update it. But it was so old when I did that it took a CSR's help. And, to update it, they had to hand me an ancient updater and I had to update it twice.

Another one of my old boxes was so old that even the CSR could not update it and the Updaters needed had been lost over the ages. KittyCatS Resident had to create a new copy, by hand, and I had to delete the outdated box, myself, since it was a starter and no-transfer.

I tried the 1.45 and the 1.49 and I just went to the store and got another 1.49 and neither worked. I also made sure all my boxes are out of inventory and now safely in cattery. Blush I even put my inworld kitties in cattery before I tried these so as not to flub them up too.
Thank you for your help Tad, I do try everything I can think of before filing a ticket. I know how busy support can get, and with all this .bz and .ws I would think they are running like a one legged man in a foot race.
I honestly didn't think it would be such a problem since it's the advent kitty from this past Christmas. So it's not that old.
I have heard of much older kitties that had to be manually fixed.

On a side note, I saw that they have worked on the Our Cats tab and have most of it up and running. Thank you to who ever made that possible. Smile I do love the full pictures.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)