Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

newborn kitty
02-16-2016, 09:50 PM
newborn kitty
I purchased a kitty and its been hours and its just a round ball that keep displaying a messages over it ''saying loading do not take into inventory''is this suppose to happen?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: newborn kitty
(02-16-2016 09:50 PM)SHERRY Emerald Wrote:  I purchased a kitty and its been hours and its just a round ball that keep displaying a messages over it ''saying loading do not take into inventory''is this suppose to happen?

No, it's not. Try submitting a support ticket about it, with its ID number.
02-17-2016, 09:37 AM
I just dropped a slightly outdated box that is doing the same thing. There is no id number that I can find, so I just pasted a lm in the ticket if support needs to see it to fix it.

Devine Kitty Stuff MarketPlace
Devine Kitties at The Kat Shack
02-17-2016, 11:45 AM
If the mother has completed creating the box, the UUID for the offspring will be available on the Pedigree.

If the mother has NOT completed creating the box and an error occurs preventing the box's appearance, she should try again in a few minutes.

If the mother is old (older than 1.49, or anything prior to the emergency switch to the .WS website), you should run to the Main Store and get an updater and update her. That should get her talking to the correct web site, allowing her to complete creating the box. If, when it's done, and you can see the offspring in-world and on the Pedigree, AND you still have a white ball saying not to take it to inventory, just delete the ball.

You should be able to peek inside Mom. Look in Contents, near the bottom of the list. You should see a 'rezzer' object with a version number 1.49, or later.

Officially, the current version is 1.49. But, if you use a Dock, you should see higher versions when you peek inside your cats, Docks and Menagerie bottles. Note that, when you look inside Docks, you'll see some older rezzer objects; those are normal, you're looking for the largest number which should be 1.52 or 1.55, depending upon how you obtained your Dock.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Saxoni Fenstalker
02-17-2016, 01:08 PM
(02-17-2016 11:45 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  If the mother has completed creating the box, the UUID for the offspring will be available on the Pedigree.

If the mother has NOT completed creating the box and an error occurs preventing the box's appearance, she should try again in a few minutes.

If the mother is old (older than 1.49, or anything prior to the emergency switch to the .WS website), you should run to the Main Store and get an updater and update her. That should get her talking to the correct web site, allowing her to complete creating the box. If, when it's done, and you can see the offspring in-world and on the Pedigree, AND you still have a white ball saying not to take it to inventory, just delete the ball.

You should be able to peek inside Mom. Look in Contents, near the bottom of the list. You should see a 'rezzer' object with a version number 1.49, or later.

Officially, the current version is 1.49. But, if you use a Dock, you should see higher versions when you peek inside your cats, Docks and Menagerie bottles. Note that, when you look inside Docks, you'll see some older rezzer objects; those are normal, you're looking for the largest number which should be 1.52 or 1.55, depending upon how you obtained your Dock.

Sherry had just bought it so she could contact the seller to get the number from them from the parent, maybe.

Mine was the advent kitty with no parents, so I'm just waiting for support.

02-17-2016, 01:16 PM
This is very common right now and it's due to boxes not being updated before being opened. This problem is due to the website being changed recently and the kittycats people are working hard on getting everything back up and running properly. Right now once you have opened the non updated box, the only fix is to put in a ticket. The Kittycats crew will have your kitty back to you promptly. (24-48 hours usually)
02-17-2016, 01:26 PM
(02-17-2016 01:16 PM)Zarabeth Langer Wrote:  This is very common right now and it's due to boxes not being updated before being opened. This problem is due to the website being changed recently and the kittycats people are working hard on getting everything back up and running properly. Right now once you have opened the non updated box, the only fix is to put in a ticket. The Kittycats crew will have your kitty back to you promptly. (24-48 hours usually)

Thanks, Zarabeth. Moral of the story -- DO NOT unpack boxes that are older than version 1.49. I wish KittyCats would send out a message telling people to make sure their boxes are up to date before unpacking (or maybe they did and I missed it?). I know that Kitten Longmeadow has been running all over the SL grid updating people's boxes for them and replacing broken kitties because of the switch to the new website. Poor thing is going to run herself ragged. Smile
02-17-2016, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 01:40 PM by Devilness Chant.)
I had heard there was a problem, that's why I took the box out of my inventory now. I was under the impression that they're keeping the .ws?

Just had to edit to say.....SAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

02-17-2016, 01:38 PM
(02-17-2016 01:26 PM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote:  Moral of the story -- DO NOT unpack boxes that are older than version 1.49. I wish KittyCats would send out a message telling people to make sure their boxes are up to date before unpacking (or maybe they did and I missed it?).

They did indeed (notice from Feb 3rd).

Hi all! Before birthing your boxes, double check their version number. If the box is v1.49 - you're good to go! If the box is v1.48 or lower, then update it first before unpacking to avoid the "gray ball" cat issue. You can pick up an updater at our store here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...144/86/26. You can also update the box by sending it to the Cattery and retrieving it with a new Dock. They will birth faster in the Cattery too!

Maybe it'd be a good idea to repost that regularly, though.

02-17-2016, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 02:03 PM by Saxoni Fenstalker.)
(02-17-2016 01:38 PM)HikariItsumo Resident Wrote:  
(02-17-2016 01:26 PM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote:  Moral of the story -- DO NOT unpack boxes that are older than version 1.49. I wish KittyCats would send out a message telling people to make sure their boxes are up to date before unpacking (or maybe they did and I missed it?).

They did indeed (notice from Feb 3rd).

Hi all! Before birthing your boxes, double check their version number. If the box is v1.49 - you're good to go! If the box is v1.48 or lower, then update it first before unpacking to avoid the "gray ball" cat issue. You can pick up an updater at our store here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ki...144/86/26. You can also update the box by sending it to the Cattery and retrieving it with a new Dock. They will birth faster in the Cattery too!

Maybe it'd be a good idea to repost that regularly, though.

Ah, I did miss it. I just know I was surprised as heck to get an IM from Kitten saying she had updated a bunch of my boxes for me. LOL And yeah, I hope they repost. Thanks for your response! Smile

(02-17-2016 01:37 PM)Devilness Chant Wrote:  I had heard there was a problem, that's why I took the box out of my inventory now. I was under the impression that they're keeping the .ws?

Just had to edit to say.....SAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DEV!!!!!!!! lol

It's my understanding the switch to .ws is permanent. Anyone else know for sure?
Also, I just noticed some (maybe all?) of the other links from the main page are working!! SO, KittyCatS has indeed been working hard. I never knew how much I used the "Our Cats" tab until it wasn't there. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)