Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Burmilla Black Silver Shaded Placed
02-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Rainbow Burmilla Black Silver Shaded Placed
I think those of us that breed Burmilla Black Silver Shaded know for sure that they are dominant to Aby Dark Chocolate but this is proof they sit right between Aby Dark and Siam Chocolate Tortie. I have sent the info to Saga but haven't heard back from here but thot I would show you the info. I do have more... but here it is ...

Love Dei

[Image: e46df86ab09ee227e682539e0578617e_zpsi386it2v.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh , Kayla Woodrunner , Alassariah Resident , Arwen Swordthain
02-13-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Burmilla Black Silver Shaded Placed
This should be in the Breeding section. Hopefully someone will move it. And, yes it does insert between the two on the charts. Most likely, the reason they've not updated is they demand two proofs before they'll act on it. That makes sense where complex inferences are needed and errors are easy. This isn't one of those cases, but you still have to wait for corroborating proof.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh
05-20-2016, 04:57 PM
i just got a aby dark chocolate from 2 Black silver shaded kittys. so i am cconfused
can someone help me?
05-20-2016, 06:14 PM
(05-20-2016 04:57 PM)xtralovin Resident Wrote:  i just got a aby dark chocolate from 2 Black silver shaded kittys. so i am cconfused
can someone help me?

It means that one of your blacksilver shaded kittys has the aby dark chocolate hidden behind the black silver. The partner will either also have aby dark choco or more recessive fur. Given that Blacksilver is dom to aby dark choco, it means both kitties have hidden furs and are not double blacksilver shaded (you have one shown fur and one hidden fur for each kitten -- unless it's a confetti cat which is another ball of wax)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
07-04-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 07:10 AM by Delwyn Druth.)
Do they still need more proofs? Because I have it. Recessive to Siamese Chocolate Tortie

(Nope, sorry. This won't be proof til the baby breeds.)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)