Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Manual to share?
02-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Manual to share?
Does somebody have an offload kittycat manual downloaded that can be shared? Its now 11 days without.... I am brand with my KIttyCat and would REALLY like a manual with all aspects of my cat and learn to understand her...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Manual to share?
I think maybe if you ask one of the CSRs they might have those old notecards?
02-13-2016, 05:38 AM
(02-13-2016 04:15 AM)jc aferdita Wrote:  I think maybe if you ask one of the CSRs they might have those old notecards?

Yes i had some, the CSRs were very friendly. But it does not contain as much information as the manual. If somebody has downloaded it while it was still online i would very much like a copy to learn some more in depth information about my sweets Smile
02-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Closest thing I know of is the FAQ at the top of the General Discussions section. It does not cover every click and message, but it was generated from questions people actually asked over the years, and I do update it when something comes up as a recurring question.

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=6434
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-15-2016, 01:50 PM
(02-13-2016 10:36 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  Closest thing I know of is the FAQ at the top of the General Discussions section. It does not cover every click and message, but it was generated from questions people actually asked over the years, and I do update it when something comes up as a recurring question.

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=6434

Thanks Tad. Indeed i have found your Q&A! it is a great help. WOuld like it all though Tongue
02-25-2016, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 03:08 PM by Dex Vayandar.)
Still no manual online. Its a pity. The cat is now 106. I want him to breed with one other cat, that is now 4 days old. But he is still partnered to another one of my cats and i cannot find how to break partnership (I was thinking I did so by setting rbeeding off but apprently not)

Who can help me if i will still be in time to breed with the old cat, and what to do to not loose time?

Needless to say that its a real pity that the old manual could not even be restored n some form in 3 weeks time..
02-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Could the Break-Up potion solve it? The 106 days cat could still partner with 4 day old, for 11 days, before the 120 limit

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
02-25-2016, 04:10 PM
(02-25-2016 03:19 PM)Oselkhandro Resident Wrote:  Could the Break-Up potion solve it? The 106 days cat could still partner with 4 day old, for 11 days, before the 120 limit

That did the trick indeed! (got help from KittyCats CSR Abby too!)
02-25-2016, 07:40 PM
Hurrah!

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
02-26-2016, 12:58 PM
If you click on manual now it works :O

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)