Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question about getting cats out of the cattery
02-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Question about getting cats out of the cattery
Hey friends -- sorry if I've missed announcements or information elsewhere. It's my understanding there are some issues going on with the website, but I'm not clear about what all is affected. Obviously I've found my way to the forum Tongue

Is there any way to bring a cat into SL from the cattery right now? The dock menu just opens up the webpage that is giving the 403 error. I don't know if there is a workaround... so any insight would be much appreciated!!

thanks!
Nissa
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Question about getting cats out of the cattery
(02-05-2016 02:19 PM)Nissa Nightfire Wrote:  Hey friends -- sorry if I've missed announcements or information elsewhere. It's my understanding there are some issues going on with the website, but I'm not clear about what all is affected. Obviously I've found my way to the forum Tongue

Is there any way to bring a cat into SL from the cattery right now? The dock menu just opens up the webpage that is giving the 403 error. I don't know if there is a workaround... so any insight would be much appreciated!!

thanks!
Nissa

Hi Nissa,
I was able to resolve that by getting the new Dock from the KittyCats main store. (Don't know if that's the "official" solution though.)
02-05-2016, 02:52 PM
(02-05-2016 02:29 PM)ShelleySerenity Resident Wrote:  Hi Nissa,
I was able to resolve that by getting the new Dock from the KittyCats main store. (Don't know if that's the "official" solution though.)
oh thank you! It hadn't yet occurred to me that they might have put out a new dock! I will check on that tonight~
02-05-2016, 03:56 PM
(02-05-2016 02:29 PM)ShelleySerenity Resident Wrote:  
(02-05-2016 02:19 PM)Nissa Nightfire Wrote:  Hey friends -- sorry if I've missed announcements or information elsewhere. It's my understanding there are some issues going on with the website, but I'm not clear about what all is affected. Obviously I've found my way to the forum Tongue

thanks!
Nissa

Hi Nissa,

That is the official solution Smile

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
02-05-2016, 04:12 PM
thanks, Kitten!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)