Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

new kitty stopped working???
02-01-2016, 02:18 PM
new kitty stopped working???
Hi I am brand new to KittyCats and I bought my first kitten 2 days ago which I was so excited about.It unbirthed from its box and was working fine.I logged off but when I came back inworld suddenly the kitten stopped working and the script menu turned red saying COPY DELETE ME. It would not even allow me to do anything and its id kept popping up on the screen over and over again.I have submitted a help ticket but no response yet..really disappointed Sad and frustrated as it took me hours to pick the kitty out and learn how things worked.ConfusedHuh

file attached to show what its doing....
[/b]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: new kitty stopped working???
File a Support Ticket, above. 'Copy, Delete Me' is part of the anti-theft system. Unfortunately, it often raises false positives. The staff will examine your case and, if all works out, return a working cat.

You'll need the UUID (which the cat should be giving you). Since you only recently obtained the cat, I'd suggest also having a copy of the transaction history ready in case it's needed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: new kitty stopped working???
(02-01-2016 02:18 PM)Tahira Swords Wrote:  Hi I am brand new to KittyCats and I bought my first kitten 2 days ago which I was so excited about.It unbirthed from its box and was working fine.I logged off but when I came back inworld suddenly the kitten stopped working and the script menu turned red saying COPY DELETE ME. It would not even allow me to do anything and its id kept popping up on the screen over and over again.I have submitted a help ticket but no response yet..really disappointed Sad and frustrated as it took me hours to pick the kitty out and learn how things worked.ConfusedHuh

file attached to show what its doing....
[/b]

Hi Tahira. Since the support site is down, we're not currently able to access the ticket. Please send me - Kitten Longmeadow - a notecard in world with your name and your cat's ID#. Thanks!

There's a sucker born every minute, and the stray cats know where we all live!
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)