Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Pumpkin Eyes recessiveness
10-25-2016, 09:49 AM
RE: New Pumpkin Eyes recessiveness
I just realized I have had a Pumpkin eye and Tapestry Organica eye sitting here, and never thought to test mate them together. Duh.
I was about to retire my Tap Org eyed female any ways, so pairing them for a box or two now. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident , Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
10-25-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2016 10:02 AM by Alassariah Resident.)
I've been testing Pumpkin vs Tap Org for weeks! I hope you have better results than I have had.

(10-25-2016 09:49 AM)HappyDaize Resident Wrote:  I just realized I have had a Pumpkin eye and Tapestry Organica eye sitting here, and never thought to test mate them together. Duh.
I was about to retire my Tap Org eyed female any ways, so pairing them for a box or two now. Wink

Loving the cattery! Thank you KittyCatS!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
10-25-2016, 10:14 AM
(10-25-2016 10:01 AM)Alassariah Resident Wrote:  I've been testing Pumpkin vs Tap Org for weeks! I hope you have better results than I have had.

Oh nice. Ok, then I might wait one more week before scrambling my pairings... and keep fingers crossed that one of your test kittens comes through for you. Wink
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident , Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
10-25-2016, 12:03 PM
(10-25-2016 10:01 AM)Alassariah Resident Wrote:  I've been testing Pumpkin vs Tap Org for weeks! I hope you have better results than I have had.

(10-25-2016 09:49 AM)HappyDaize Resident Wrote:  I just realized I have had a Pumpkin eye and Tapestry Organica eye sitting here, and never thought to test mate them together. Duh.
Which way are they leaning Alassariah? I was thinking of popping a Royal Sapphire to test against my Pumpkin but if its looking recessive to Tap Org I'll hold off

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
10-25-2016, 12:51 PM
(10-25-2016 12:03 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Which way are they leaning Alassariah? I was thinking of popping a Royal Sapphire to test against my Pumpkin but if its looking recessive to Tap Org I'll hold off

At first, all kittens had Tap Org shown. Their babies either showed Tap Org or the wrong hid (Ody Bell and more recessive). Then it flipped to Pumpkin being shown, their babies showing Pumpkin and wrong hid (Double Odyssey Love and more recessive).

They seem so close and I'm looking for that one baby to prove one or the other, either way. HuhRolleyes

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner , Reven Rosca
10-26-2016, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 05:05 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
Pumpkin is recessive to Royal Sapphire

Took 42 days but he finally threw his hid

MOm Yuki shows Exotic Journey
Dad Abramo shows Royal Sapphire
Baby shows Pumpkin
proving dad's hid and Pumpkin i recessive to Royal Sapphire

ONly needs to be tested against Tapestry Organica and Prismatic now.

[Image: 82b81896ef6b603908c116f5d75c84a7.png]

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident , HappyDaize Resident , Reven Rosca
10-26-2016, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 05:41 AM by Alassariah Resident.)
(10-26-2016 05:00 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Pumpkin is recessive to Royal Sapphire...

...ONly needs to be tested against Tapestry Organica and Prismatic now.

Congratulations, Kayla! Big Grin

10-26-2016, 06:23 AM
(10-26-2016 05:00 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Pumpkin is recessive to Royal Sapphire

Took 42 days but he finally threw his hid

MOm Yuki shows Exotic Journey
Dad Abramo shows Royal Sapphire
Baby shows Pumpkin
proving dad's hid and Pumpkin i recessive to Royal Sapphire

ONly needs to be tested against Tapestry Organica and Prismatic now.

That saves me popping a Royal Sapphire. Great work.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
11-02-2016, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 03:46 AM by Alassariah Resident.)
I have some results for Pumpkin vs Galaxy Trip and Galaxy Moon and awaiting birthing more boxes until after final placement of at least one of these traits.

11-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Pumpkin Currently needs testing against Tapestry Organica and Prismatic. Galaxy Trip and Moon will not affect Pumpkin as both are already proven dominant. Trip just needs testing against Jade and Moon against Fancie Purple Diamond.
Heres a pic of my charts compiled from Saga charts and forum threads. Hope it helps Smile

[Image: 49550d5f70ec33600870ec57594229b2.png]

(11-02-2016 03:45 AM)Alassariah Resident Wrote:  I have some results for Pumpkin vs Galaxy Trip and Galaxy Moon and awaiting birthing more boxes until after final placement of at least one of these traits.
 Thanks given by: Alassariah Resident , Reven Rosca

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)