Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Frost eyes recessives
11-30-2016, 11:42 AM
RE: New Frost eyes recessives
Good work, Summerwind!

The forum based charts have been updated with the final placement of Frost eyes.

Forum Based Charts can be found here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Summerwind Adored , Kayla Woodrunner
11-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Having a quick look at the charts I saw Odyssey Slush was currently being tested against canary. I believe Frost placement may require it to be tested against Odyssey Slush should that eye also prove recessive to canary. Just something to bear in mind, I'll post this across to Ody Slush thread as well. Smile

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Reven Rosca , Brunabug Nightfire , Kayla Woodrunner
11-30-2016, 04:01 PM
(11-30-2016 11:45 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Having a quick look at the charts I saw Odyssey Slush was currently being tested against canary. I believe Frost placement may require it to be tested against Odyssey Slush should that eye also prove recessive to canary. Just something to bear in mind, I'll post this across to Ody Slush thread as well. Smile

It got placed recessive to canary today Arwen Smile Hap put the proof for me in earlier todaySmile
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner , Arwen Swordthain
11-30-2016, 08:29 PM
(11-30-2016 11:42 AM)KittyCatsProofs Resident Wrote:  Good work, Summerwind!

The forum based charts have been updated with the final placement of Frost eyes.

Thank you very much!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
11-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Great job, Summerwind! Thank you for the proof.

And here is the written post-op in case in the future the pic is gone and people wonder what we were cheering.

Currently Frost is known to be recessive to Crystal Berry and dominant to Mercury. It only needed placement against Canary to be placed.

Summerwind's chart

Mom Alleffra shows Canary eyes
Dad Hot Coca shows Ody Bell eyes
Baby shows Frost
This proves Frost is recessive to Canary, placing Frost between Canary and Mercury.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Summerwind Adored
12-01-2016, 10:19 AM
(11-30-2016 10:42 PM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  Great job, Summerwind! Thank you for the proof.

And here is the written post-op in case in the future the pic is gone and people wonder what we were cheering.

Currently Frost is known to be recessive to Crystal Berry and dominant to Mercury. It only needed placement against Canary to be placed.

Summerwind's chart

Mom Alleffra shows Canary eyes
Dad Hot Coca shows Ody Bell eyes
Baby shows Frost
This proves Frost is recessive to Canary, placing Frost between Canary and Mercury.

Thank you so much Kayla Smile
12-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that Frost needed testing against Slush for final placement but that Odyssey Sluysh will now require testing against Frost for ITS final placement.
Odyssey Slush now requires testing against Canary & Frost unless it proves dominant to Canary. Odyssey Slush is recessive to Crystal Berry but dominant to Mercury, that range now includes Frost. Thats why I cross posted it just in case anyone working with Frost eyes had and Ody Slush tests going as well.

(11-30-2016 04:01 PM)Summerwind Adored Wrote:  
(11-30-2016 11:45 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Having a quick look at the charts I saw Odyssey Slush was currently being tested against canary. I believe Frost placement may require it to be tested against Odyssey Slush should that eye also prove recessive to canary. Just something to bear in mind, I'll post this across to Ody Slush thread as well. Smile

It got placed recessive to canary today Arwen Smile Hap put the proof for me in earlier todaySmile

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Kayla Woodrunner
12-03-2016, 08:09 AM
(12-01-2016 01:47 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that Frost needed testing against Slush for final placement but that Odyssey Sluysh will now require testing against Frost for ITS final placement.
Odyssey Slush now requires testing against Canary & Frost unless it proves dominant to Canary. Odyssey Slush is recessive to Crystal Berry but dominant to Mercury, that range now includes Frost. Thats why I cross posted it just in case anyone working with Frost eyes had and Ody Slush tests going as well.

Hi Arwen, I have the proof kitty breeding against an ody slush plus one other pair, so hopefully it will be resolved soon! Smile Plus I am aware that someone else already has this project underway...Keep your fingers crossed for us please! Big Grin
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
12-03-2016, 01:42 PM
(12-03-2016 08:09 AM)Summerwind Adored Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 01:47 PM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  Sorry I wasn't clear. I didn't mean that Frost needed testing against Slush for final placement but that Odyssey Sluysh will now require testing against Frost for ITS final placement.

Hi Arwen, I have the proof kitty breeding against an ody slush plus one other pair, so hopefully it will be resolved soon! Smile Plus I am aware that someone else already has this project underway...Keep your fingers crossed for us please! Big Grin

Fantastic Summerwind, heres hoping for a quick result Smile

Forum Based Charts

12-18-2016, 08:23 AM
Frost eyes were placed a while ago, but the proof pedigree has since been deleted, so I will repost it here

[Image: 65a1cb0c973246ac0a6d30201061cbe5.png]

The day Frost was placed, I bought a male with Ody Slush eyes which I sent to Summerwind for testing against Frost as the placement of Frost requires Ody Slush to be tested against Frost as well

[Image: 8ed2e8390dbccb57a0dd0a40b540bf47.png]

My kitty is 17 days old now, and I wonder if they have had their box yet?

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)