Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Tapestry Reef recessiveness
01-19-2016, 12:01 AM
Tapestry Reef recessiveness
Saga says on Tapestry Reef

"Tapestry Reef is dominant to Mint Julep and recessive to Mercury - more info please."

So that range is:

Mercury (Ret)
Starry Baby Blues (Ret)
Odyssey Fire & Rain
Mint Julep

This chart proves Tapestry Reef is REcessive to Starry Baby Blues which knocks out two eyes.

Mom shows Starry Baby Blues
Dad shows Odyssey Kaleidoscope
Baby shows Tapestry Reef
Known Odyssey Kaleidescope is recessive to both Starry Baby Blues and Tapestry Reef

Therefore: Tapestry Reef is the hidden for mom. Proving Tapestry Reef is recessive to Starry Baby Blues.

[Image: 9acc3513ac560985180de3fd28aba4f0.png]

So now we only have to prove Tapestry Reef dominant or recessive to Ody Fire and Rain for final placement.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2016, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2016 12:26 PM by Deidra Loring.)
RE: Tapestry Reef recessiveness
This TapReef vs. OdyF&R OS was hiding OdyRainbow....

[Image: fc0d160c4db171095219f1d6a97b95bf.png]

Have opened another TapReef vs. OdyF&R OS for testing.
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
11-23-2016, 12:43 PM
(08-18-2016 05:37 PM)Deidra Loring Wrote:  This TapReef vs. OdyF&R OS was hiding OdyRainbow....

[Image: fc0d160c4db171095219f1d6a97b95bf.png]

Have opened another TapReef vs. OdyF&R OS for testing.

I wonder what your second Tap. Reef vs Ody F&R kitten hid, Deidra?
Tapestry Reef is now placed in the Saga charts, but we have yet to see a pedigree in the forums.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
12-18-2016, 11:30 AM
This eye was placed on Saga chart about a month ago
Tapestry reef is dom to Ody fire rain,
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire
12-18-2016, 01:25 PM
(11-23-2016 12:43 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  I wonder what your second Tap. Reef vs Ody F&R kitten hid, Deidra?
Tapestry Reef is now placed in the Saga charts, but we have yet to see a pedigree in the forums.

(12-18-2016 11:30 AM)wildblueviolet Sunset Wrote:  This eye was placed on Saga chart about a month ago

I am aware of that, as you can see above.
I simply asked in order to bring the thread to conclusion.

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: HappyDaize Resident
12-18-2016, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016 02:33 PM by Arwen Swordthain.)
Tonkinese Blue Point is the same, there are people who have been working hard on these traits and so seeing the placement proof on here to close the thread would be nice Smile Knowing how long it can take Saga Team to vet proofs it would be nice if people shared here so others can cease their tests Smile

(12-18-2016 01:25 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  
(11-23-2016 12:43 PM)Reven Rosca Wrote:  I wonder what your second Tap. Reef vs Ody F&R kitten hid, Deidra?

(12-18-2016 11:30 AM)wildblueviolet Sunset Wrote:  This eye was placed on Saga chart about a month ago

I am aware of that, as you can see above.
I simply asked in order to bring the thread to conclusion.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
12-22-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2016 01:45 PM by Brunabug Nightfire.)
It is me again. Smile Violet brought it to my attention that you guys all wanted to see the proof she sent in to SAGAKitty about the TapReef vs. OdyFireRain. She had turned it into SAGAKitty a month ago. Thanks again Violet for doing that. She asked me to post her picture so you all can see. Smile Hope it helps.

[Image: 65d21f033a015125654bb5a704082680.png]

Father is showing Onyx known to be recessive to both OdyFire&Rain and TapReef
Mother is showing TapReef -(her father's hidden eye)
OS is showing OdyFire&Rain - and can't be coming from Father's side so must be mothers hidden eye, therefor TapReef is dom to OdyFire&Rain.

If you ever want to see pictures of proofs...shoot me a request in world and I will try my best to look them up and post them in the forums. We do appreciate everyone who turns in proof directly to SAGA Kitty but we do have to contact the sender to make sure they are ok with us posting their pedigrees for all eyes to see. But just ask Smile Happy Breeding.

~ BreeAnn (Brunabug Nightfire)
Direct link to SAGA Dominance Charts folder
Direct link to SAGA FAQ
Feel free to pass Proofs to me - I will be sure to get them added to the To Do List for SAGA.
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , HappyDaize Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Kayla Woodrunner
12-23-2016, 03:37 AM
Thank you Brunabug. That's awesome.

(had an earlier post reposting the pic since it didn't show when I viewed the forum at the library. it's showing now so deleted the reposting of the pic.)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
12-23-2016, 04:51 AM
Thank you BreeAnn for sharing those with us. The Forum based charts have been updated to reflect this placement. Smile

Forum Based Charts can be found here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)