Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Lost my Kitty; where to find its ID?
01-15-2016, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2016 05:11 PM by Thrillgage Resident.)
Lost my Kitty; where to find its ID?
Hello,

I dropped my kitty during the SL maintenance a few days ago and he has not resurfaced. I was wondering how would I find his kitty id so I can send in a ticket?

Cheers,

Thrill
I found it. >.<. I hope i get him back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Lost my Kitty; where to find its ID?
Hi Thrill! Smile Look under Pedigree here on the website, your cat will be listed there. Click on him and then on the family tree-page under his picture is the ID Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Thrillgage Resident
01-25-2016, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 09:00 PM by Thrillgage Resident.)
(01-15-2016 06:09 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  Hi Thrill! Smile Look under Pedigree here on the website, your cat will be listed there. Click on him and then on the family tree-page under his picture is the ID Big Grin

Thank-you JC!
I got my Kitty Back! Woot!
 Thanks given by: JC Aferdita
01-26-2016, 07:02 AM
YAY! For getting kitty back! Big Grin
 Thanks given by: Thrillgage Resident
02-07-2016, 04:20 PM
(01-25-2016 09:00 PM)Thrillgage Resident Wrote:  
(01-15-2016 06:09 PM)jc aferdita Wrote:  Hi Thrill! Smile Look under Pedigree here on the website, your cat will be listed there. Click on him and then on the family tree-page under his picture is the ID Big Grin

Thank-you JC!
I got my Kitty Back! Woot!

I have followed this instruction to get my lost kitty's ID, but how do i get her back in game? I'm sorry, i'm a complete noob in this and don't know where to find the information. The Manual links don't seem to be working for me.
02-07-2016, 04:30 PM
You have to submit a ticket on the support page : https://kittycats.ws/support/index.php?/ticket/submit-ticket

02-07-2016, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 05:27 PM by Tad Carlucci.)
(02-07-2016 04:20 PM)Rowan900 Resident Wrote:  ... don't know where to find the information. The Manual links don't seem to be working for me.

The Manual section is not working for anyone.

The only sections which work are: News, Forum, Support (you can submit a ticket, but the history has gone bye-bye; FAQs does not work), Pedigree and Cattery.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Thank you very much, i have submitted a Ticket. ^-^

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)