Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Question about Jewels
01-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Question about Jewels
Hello, I'm still learning alot about KittyCats and was wondering if anyone could tell me how often is the norm to receive Jewels? I have 5 pairs of cats who have produced 40 boxes in the cattery right now, and none of the boxes have produced a jewel. Is it just that random or is there some secret to it? Thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: Question about Jewels
There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
 Thanks given by: Natalie Montagne , Thrillgage Resident
01-10-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Question about Jewels
(01-10-2016 11:52 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  There is no secret, they are just very very rare. Once in a blue moon. You can get jewels by winning the Cat of the Month or participating in the Fishing Contests. Once you get a fancie cat, those cats produce a jewel with every kitten box... which is how most jewels make it onto the secondary market.

I see, I thought they must be very rare! Thank you very much for the information Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)