Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

thoughts about YOU... at this holiday time.
12-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Heart thoughts about YOU... at this holiday time.
hi all,

as i work tonight, listening to some lovely christmas music, working on the ad for the Advent cat... which you can all get in a few hours... i have been watching chat, and getting various IM's and notecards and little cards and gifts and have been reminded over and over again about how much i LOVE this community and all of you.

i was just seeing people in chat helping each other with hunt "hints" and breeding tips, sharing photos of things, sharing different family traditions and stories and so many other things.

YOU are a loving, caring, fun, funny, smart, helpful, silly, witty, goofy, and overall great community. all of YOU.

i feel so honored that i get to do what i do, and that thru this job i i get to be part of the community of KittyCatS. when times get challenging like they do in life for us all, the interactions with you and watching how you are with each other is such a gift.

i'm at a loss for words, feeling quite sentimental as i listen to great music, and think about how lucky i am to be able to share in what you all share. Smile

i just want you all to know that your kindness touches me often. you may not know that when you are giving and sharing that those of us who may be reading can be touched by what you contribute. Smile i laugh at your jokes (sometimes Tongue) and celebrate when you share your new babies, and i suppose we just never know how what we do can touch another person.

so... thank you! thank you!

i wish you all a wonderful christmas and new year and happy holidays, and celebration to everyone who celebrates!!! times like this make me want to celebrate everyday the gift of life, because of people like YOU. thank you for the gift YOU are and for sharing it in the different ways you do. keep it up ok? i'm a bit addicted!! haha.

much love...

callie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Inia Soulstar , Ivy Lane , Jelly Supply , Arwen Swordthain , Ayame Meili , CarlottaAdagio Resident , Senta Garnburg , Sandie Lanley , xLiquidDreamsx Resident , Crepe Myrtle , Ivy Norsk , Reven Rosca , Malayaa Resident , fabioazevedo Oh , Ellen Ireland , Lixy Byron , Angelfa Watkins , Pam Tigerauge , JC Aferdita , Vampiva Belfire , LyricaBlues Resident , Ryanna Enfield , Maxwell Grantly , Oselkhandro Resident , Kayla Woodrunner , Mirsoul Resident , Shamu077 Resident , Devilness Chant , Saxoni Fenstalker
12-25-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: thoughts about YOU... at this holiday time.
Does this include...... TABBIE CATSEYE :O

KittyCats - Naylise: and Nayalise?!?

(12-23-2015 11:53 PM)Callie Cline Wrote:  hi all,

as i work tonight, listening to some lovely christmas music, working on the ad for the Advent cat... which you can all get in a few hours... i have been watching chat, and getting various IM's and notecards and little cards and gifts and have been reminded over and over again about how much i LOVE this community and all of you.

i was just seeing people in chat helping each other with hunt "hints" and breeding tips, sharing photos of things, sharing different family traditions and stories and so many other things.

YOU are a loving, caring, fun, funny, smart, helpful, silly, witty, goofy, and overall great community. all of YOU.

i feel so honored that i get to do what i do, and that thru this job i i get to be part of the community of KittyCatS. when times get challenging like they do in life for us all, the interactions with you and watching how you are with each other is such a gift.

i'm at a loss for words, feeling quite sentimental as i listen to great music, and think about how lucky i am to be able to share in what you all share. Smile

i just want you all to know that your kindness touches me often. you may not know that when you are giving and sharing that those of us who may be reading can be touched by what you contribute. Smile i laugh at your jokes (sometimes Tongue) and celebrate when you share your new babies, and i suppose we just never know how what we do can touch another person.

so... thank you! thank you!

i wish you all a wonderful christmas and new year and happy holidays, and celebration to everyone who celebrates!!! times like this make me want to celebrate everyday the gift of life, because of people like YOU. thank you for the gift YOU are and for sharing it in the different ways you do. keep it up ok? i'm a bit addicted!! haha.

much love...

callie
Find all posts by this user
12-26-2015, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2015 09:37 PM by Winter Phoenix.)
RE: thoughts about YOU... at this holiday time.

She's not gonna un-clude KittyCatS number one CSR!

Or you just looking for that hefty Christmas bonus check everybody
is getting???

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wink

[Image: DERKITTEHMILLlogosmallest.jpg]

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nykus/54/231/24/

Soylent Green is KitteH!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)