Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Missing Collectible Traits Found?
12-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Missing Collectible Traits Found?
Did we ever get a count of the traits left undiscovered in the old collectible Kitties?
I mean the way back ones like Winter Royals or the Love Leopards or any other collections. I remember some time ago they would post that we still have not yet pulled all of the traits yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Lana Mathilde
12-09-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: Missing Collectible Traits Found?
I don't recall them ever saying that, but may have missed it. If they did, I hope it was a mistake and they never actually confirm or deny there are breedable traits yet to be discovered. As to the collections, themselves, I'm confident that the special (non-breeding) traits offered with collections such as you mentioned were all discovered way-back-when.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-10-2015, 12:06 AM
being that the confetti cats have been out a while and a new fur was discovered the other day, i could guess there would totally be hidden traits yet unfound.
12-10-2015, 01:19 AM
Confetti are breedable traits and not collectibles. as such, I should hope they neither confirm nor deny there are undiscovered Confetti traits.

Given the breeding rules for Confetti, the high cost, and the low probability of even getting a Confetti offspring from a pair of Confetti parents, I would expect that discoveries would be vastly slower than for regular (non-Confetti) traits.

The OP question was about Collectibles. And very OLD collections, at that. Some collections can have a 'special' offspring. The question appears to be whether there are any undiscovered special offspring. I would say the answer to that is 'no'.

Usually, special collections also introduce new breedable traits. Sometimes the announcement will indicate the type (but not number) of new traits which a collection may introduce. If the question is whether of those traits remain undiscovered, while the answer is (and should be) unknowable, I'd suggest that all such have been discovered.

Technically, yes, it's possible that any new breedable trait value introduced remain undiscovered months, if not years, after release; and even possible that a value could actually be completely eliminated and be come impossible to discover. The odds of either, however, are so low that the possibility can be safely ignored.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2015, 09:54 AM
It was a few years back, they had made an announcement that not all of the traits were found yet in the special collection kitties, I think it was around fall. They had mentioned that the Easter set was still hiding things if I remember correctly.
12-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Was it announced in chat or here on the site? (an NC?)

~ Luna's Lucky KittyCatS ~
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cr.../73/120/21
12-18-2015, 09:11 PM
(12-17-2015 05:55 PM)Luna1987 Resident Wrote:  Was it announced in chat or here on the site? (an NC?)
Group notice
12-22-2015, 04:06 AM
I think they announced it during one of those times when people were complaining a lot about wanting more new traits and they said something like 'but you haven't even discovered all of the new traits in the past collections' or something like that. And I think it was during the late summer, right before fall started Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)