Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

the christmas kitties
01-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Tongue the christmas kitties
I am a little unnerved at the fact the christmas kitties are no transfer....my husband and I wanted to trade them, (he got pink and I got blue) and we were unable to....I know that other free kitties in the past (SL birthday kitty) have been, because i have seen them for sale, I would also love to purchase a girl so they can breed together..but then I was at juiceberry, and saw one there that was transfer, just not for sale...so, I am left wondering, are ours broken? or is this the way they are made?Huh
thank you for clearing this up for me in advance!Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2012, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 04:43 PM by Nenya Eun.)
RE: the christmas kitties
Hi Arahnia,

The Christmas kitties, as a gift from KittyCatS, are no transfer (as were the SL8B ones).
Only a few of them were transfer in the beginning, but that was a glitch that has been solved
a bit after they were available, so that's why you might see a few of them for sale.

If you want to breed your cat with your husband's, you can still do so by partnering them. Smile

Nen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
yes true, but then HE gets the kitten! lol but ty for clearing that up!
01-02-2012, 04:28 PM
but the kitten will be transfer so have him give it to you Smile hee hee Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)