Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Why do my cats keep disappearing?
11-20-2015, 07:22 AM
Why do my cats keep disappearing?
I can't figure out why my cats keep disappearing. I set a home position and also a range and they still disappear from my sky platform. Can anyone please tell me. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Why do my cats keep disappearing?
Hi Val Smile
contacted you inworld.

If you set home position and a range (maybe not too big 3 or 5 meters) to your cats and they keep disappearing from the platform, you could try to place an invisible prim (not phantom, of course) around the edges and under the platform. In this way when the cats will fall will find your invisible prims and will not lost.
 Thanks given by: Valentino Magnifico
11-24-2015, 03:58 PM
(11-20-2015 07:22 AM)Valentino Magnifico Wrote:  I can't figure out why my cats keep disappearing. I set a home position and also a range and they still disappear from my sky platform. Can anyone please tell me. Thanks

If your platform is mesh that could also be the issue. I place an invisible prim down first then I have no issues. Also double check and make sure they kitties are set to the proper home group. If you do this and put the boarder up that should solve the problem.
 Thanks given by: Valentino Magnifico
11-28-2015, 11:15 AM
I agree, the Skybox is probably the problem. Charcoal wrote a post at
[Kr}asKitties explaining how to potentially fix this problem. You can see it here:
http://nanaugie.com/kraskitties/index.ph...ur-skybox/

Hope that helps.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)