Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Breeding in the Cattery
11-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Breeding in the Cattery
Hi Smile I placed 5 pairs of cats (all born at same time) in the cattery for the first time about 2 weeks ago...they are 14 days old right now. I know it takes 7 days before they are old enough to breed. I've been feeding them the vita milk and the food...their hunger is at 2 percent. In fact their stats are fine except energy...it is at about 15 percent. The "love" category is only at 5 percent. I remember how easy it was when I bred them in world. Does it work differently in the cattery? Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Lastly, once they're already opened online we can't reverse that can we?

Thank you, I appreciate your advice and thoughts Smile

Natalie Montagne
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Breeding in the Cattery
Hi Natalie Smile
did you paired your cats?

if yes please try to see in the Box section of the Cattery, when 2 cats breed in Cattery the box is showed in Box section.

Energy go up and down, so in different times of the day will change.
And hunger is good Smile 2% it's fine.
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire
11-17-2015, 07:34 PM
To clarify:

Cats in the Cattery do NOT randomly select mates, as they do in-world, when ready to produce a box.

You MUST pair cats in the Cattery to produce a box.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-18-2015, 02:32 AM
(11-17-2015 11:14 AM)Natalie Montagne Wrote:  Lastly, once they're already opened online we can't reverse that can we?

Hi Natalie

Once you have opened/unpacked a cat. You have 24 hours to repack them.
But you must do this in world, it cannot be done inside the cattery.

You can collect the Repacker box from the main store - they are free and very simple to use. Just click the box and follow the instructions Smile

To use the Repacker:

- Rez your Repacker next to your KittyCat.

- Click the Repacker to bring up the menu. The Repacker will offer to repack the most close KittyCat.

- To select a different KittyCat, you can either move the Repacker besides it and click it again, or select the "Other Cat..." button to tell the Repacker which KittyCat you prefer (needs to be 20 meter or closer).

- The Repacker will disappear once used.

11-19-2015, 02:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 02:41 AM by Natalie Montagne.)
(11-17-2015 01:42 PM)CalicoKittys Resident Wrote:  Hi Natalie Smile
did you paired your cats?

if yes please try to see in the Box section of the Cattery, when 2 cats breed in Cattery the box is showed in Box section.

Energy go up and down, so in different times of the day will change.
And hunger is good Smile 2% it's fine.

Hello, thank you so much for your reply! Yes I did pair them all. I did not realize energy fluctuated like that throughout the day, that's good to know. I looked at the box section and had 5 new kittens!! They were ALL born the day after I posted! I just assumed it would take a LONG time for the love to go up, but it evidently not. Thank you again!
(11-17-2015 07:34 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote:  To clarify:

Cats in the Cattery do NOT randomly select mates, as they do in-world, when ready to produce a box.

You MUST pair cats in the Cattery to produce a box.

Yes I DID pair all of them from the beginning. I guess I spoke too soon. As I said in my reply above, there were 5 new kittens born the day after I posted! Thank you so much for your reply Smile)
(11-18-2015 02:32 AM)Dimpz Morane Wrote:  
(11-17-2015 11:14 AM)Natalie Montagne Wrote:  Lastly, once they're already opened online we can't reverse that can we?

Hi Natalie

Once you have opened/unpacked a cat. You have 24 hours to repack them.
But you must do this in world, it cannot be done inside the cattery.

You can collect the Repacker box from the main store - they are free and very simple to use. Just click the box and follow the instructions Smile

To use the Repacker:

- Rez your Repacker next to your KittyCat.

- Click the Repacker to bring up the menu. The Repacker will offer to repack the most close KittyCat.

- To select a different KittyCat, you can either move the Repacker besides it and click it again, or select the "Other Cat..." button to tell the Repacker which KittyCat you prefer (needs to be 20 meter or closer).

- The Repacker will disappear once used.

Wonderful, thank you so much!! Great information Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)