Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Kitty of the Month Question
01-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Kitty of the Month Question
I as wondering how do my kitties that have traits that match the kitty of the month get mentioned on the wepage, I have 8 Siamese seal kitties, many of which have other traits that match the kitty of the month. Is there something Im supposed to do? Huh

Social Nutcase!!! Smile
[/size]

Happy New Year!!! Shy

Tracee Seelowe

Heart Tracee Seelowe Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Kitty of the Month Question
Hi Tracee,

To get a chance to breed the KittyCatS of the month, you have to find parents with as many
matching traits as possible, have them mate together and cross fingers you will get the
KittyCatS with the required traits !

Good luck,
Nen

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
01-02-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2012 06:47 PM by KittyCatS.)
RE: Kitty of the Month Question
hi Tracee Smile

The list slowly grows.
When the first cat with 1 matching trait is found, it will log that, and afterwards only log cats with 1 trait.

As soon as a 2 traited cat is born, the list will continue to only log cats with 2 matching traits.

As soon as a 3 traited cat is born, the list will continue to only log cats with 3 matching traits.

And so on... Till all 9 matching traits are found, after which the list continues to only log cats born with 9 matching traits.

Regards
KittyCatS

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)