Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

CRAZY QUESTION, I know but i'm serious
12-23-2011, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2011 02:35 PM by Cathleen Demonista.)
Rainbow CRAZY QUESTION, I know but i'm serious
I do not breed. I have one cat. She is my baby and I cannot believe how attached I have become to this prim cat. I hate the sweater that she is wearing. I do not want it on her anymore. Is there anyway to remove this? If so can someone please tell me how??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-23-2011, 03:46 PM
RE: CRAZY QUESTION, I know but i'm serious
(12-23-2011 02:35 PM)Cathleen Demonista Wrote:  I do not breed. I have one cat. She is my baby and I cannot believe how attached I have become to this prim cat. I hate the sweater that she is wearing. I do not want it on her anymore. Is there anyway to remove this? If so can someone please tell me how??

TBH, I don't think kittycats sells sweaters for their cats to wear. I've seen collars and hats, and there is a free remover in the store for those, apparently (I know there is for the collars and I think they have one for the hats as well). If you have a special release cat that is wearing a 'costume' -- for example a Collabor88 cat or a Halloween Vampire Cat (those are the only ones I can think of that might look like they're wearing a sweater, but I'm fairly new at this) -- I'm afraid there isn't a way to 'remove' the costume.

Can you explain further exactly what you mean if this doesn't answer your question?

Kitty Kollege Pawfessor, Kitty Kottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Is.../69/224/22
12-23-2011, 06:04 PM
As Liriel said, this sweater is a costume because your cat is more than probably a limited edition cat.

No, there is no way to remove it.

Co-owner of TraitS R uS
[Image: bannieretrupetite.png]
Friendly KittyCatS market & auction site. French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German spoken
12-24-2011, 10:57 AM
With the just newly released update, you might be able to "hide" the sweater. I believe the option is under cloths in the blue pop-up menu.
12-25-2011, 12:37 PM
(12-24-2011 10:57 AM)Easnadh Swansong Wrote:  With the just newly released update, you might be able to "hide" the sweater. I believe the option is under cloths in the blue pop-up menu.

The update will hide collars and hats. It won't hide the sweaters on the limited edition cats, though, because that is part of the costume fur's texture.

[Image: 6853924930_0f355fc725_o.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)