Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Satellite Cat Bed Vendor
10-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Satellite Cat Bed Vendor
There will be a multi-day event this week hosted by The Better MouseTap & ScratchN Post on behalf of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. You may find more information here:

Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Event 10/14 - 10/17
http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=23402
http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/Events/Ge...fr_id=1510

I've built some odd, vegetation for cat beds and loaded then into a 7 prim vendor panel. It's 5.8m by 2.7m. Beds don't sell for much, but all proceeds will be donated.

My store doesn't sell cats or anything related to KittyCats! Dropping a copy of this panel there, won't generate any sales. So what I'd like to know is if any store would permit this panel at their location, for the duration of this event or for the long term.

Please message Delwyn Druth in world, or send a Private Message from this forum.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
10-13-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Satellite Cat Bed Vendor
You're welcome to stick it on my amkret sim Rainbow's End, and maybe stick more copies around the secondary markets? That would be cool if you stuck it more places than 1
and I did pm you on the forumSmile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Delwyn Druth
10-13-2015, 07:35 AM
Thanks for your time and space! Stores, secondary marketplaces... anywhere you folks have space. As you saw, it's a goofy set of plants, suitable for all sorts of critters. Shy
10-13-2015, 05:02 PM
I set a fund raising panel up at my store, too, and confessed my KittyCats! addiction to my subscriber group. They took it well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)