Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
03-19-2012, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2012 07:59 AM by Khea Karas.)
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs
(03-19-2012 06:34 AM)Saga Felix Wrote:  Some people are indeed reporting problems accessing the charts. I have not done any changes whatsoever, so I am clueless about how this can be - however, Laetitia just wrote me with a possible workaround. It worked for her, maybe it will work for others too? She wrote she usually uses Mozilla Firefox, and the links to the docs worked fine - but then suddenly not anymore.
-So she tried using Google Chrome instead, and simply searched for the documents on the web - and voila, there they were.

Try this if you have problems finding them - and if anyone finds a reason why someone would have trouble accessing the docs in the first place, I would be very happy to know about it.

Saga

I believe it is simply a bug casued by google docs itself. Not by something Saga has done. For those using Firefox like myself, if you cannot scroll down simply right click on the document and open in a new tab or window. This fixes the issue.

[Image: v9rl.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dominance Orders for furs, eyes & traits in Google Docs - Khea Karas - 03-19-2012 07:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)