Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Halloween Collection 2015 - Special sizes
09-26-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Halloween Collection 2015 - Special sizes
I did a study on the size of kittens a while back.

link: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=16308

I had a result like in 7 kittens, 6 were normal size, and 1 in special size.

Then we had some adjustments compared to other Breder, and we had the result of 10 kittens, 9 were normal size.

My results when I buy special kittens last year were the 100 kittens collection, were 10-15 cats with special size.

But since Christmas 2014, the numbers were really disappointing. 100, only two special sizes.

so you guys have some numbers to have a base on the idea of this topic

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Garance Kidd , Reven Rosca , Devilness Chant
09-28-2015, 01:17 PM
Over the last year, I've bought about 50 starter cats (of various collections etc.) and got a grand total of 3 special sizes out of them, 2 being bigger de bigs and one a mega (that's 3 special sizes out of the entire breeds coming out of 25 pairs, so 3 in about 400 kittens were special sizes).

Which is about the same ratio I get overall for special sizes.
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-30-2015, 08:06 AM
While I have only once gotten a special size from a vendor, a bigger de big last christmas I have had 4 special babies as Size 2 teacups a mega and a bigger de big. I usually buy and test 1 pair from each collection so 4 cats. At easter both special babies were sizes the biggerde big and the mega.
Now without checking my records I can't say how many I have had as sizes just frm breeding my collection cats but its a lot. ranging from megas to teacups and uaually at least 2 Megas and 2 teacups per Collections (thats all 4 cats I open)
They say size is random. Who knows. It certainly seems to run in lines. I had a mega last week from a teacup and both grand dads were teacups. The lines the teacups came from was full of sizes too. Maybe I'm just luckier than some.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
 Thanks given by: Ryanna Enfield , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)