Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Repackers
09-18-2015, 08:01 AM
Repackers
I know I'm not the only one that goes through repackers fast, what with opening new kitties to have a look then repack for later and opening kitties for pictures at auctions then repacking and opening again for the auction, even repacking kitties bought at auctions.
Picking up repackers from the mainstore can turn into a full time job, laughs, so I was wondering if it would be possible for them to be available in a bulk pack like the kibble and milk are, 1, 5, 10 & 20. Or even just in packs of 1 and 20. Just to make our lives a little easier.

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: CatecumenCupcakes Aristocrat , MsMagick Resident , Cygnoir Blanc , Fuyutsuki Resident
09-18-2015, 08:36 AM
RE: Repackers
Good idea.
The blue menagerie-return bottles would be nice to get in a bulk pack as well.

(09-18-2015 08:01 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote:  I know I'm not the only one that goes through repackers fast, what with opening new kitties to have a look then repack for later and opening kitties for pictures at auctions then repacking and opening again for the auction, even repacking kitties bought at auctions.
Picking up repackers from the mainstore can turn into a full time job, laughs, so I was wondering if it would be possible for them to be available in a bulk pack like the kibble and milk are, 1, 5, 10 & 20. Or even just in packs of 1 and 20. Just to make our lives a little easier.
 Thanks given by: Fuyutsuki Resident
09-20-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Repackers
I agree with both of you.

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)