Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

TODAY: Sept 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!
09-17-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: September 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!

Smile

It is with great joy that I give welcome to more markets for our Hunt peace.

Vygg thank you for joining our hunt peace,

Thank you Kat Shack, for joining our hunt peace

Big hugs to Dolome, to create an amazing gift for the hunt peace

Thank Cats Village, for joining our hunt peace

Big hugs to LaFamme, to create a wonderful gift for our hunt peace

our day of peace is coming. Join us!

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
09-21-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 08:16 AM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
RE: TODAY: Sept 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!
(09-04-2015 02:42 PM)fabioazevedo Oh Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

September 21 all over the world we celebrate "International Day of Peace."

This week a news story really shocked me. The outcome of a war. The death of an innocent child who drowned when his parents were fleeing a country of war, the boat they were in capsized in the middle of the sea. The tiny body was found on the beach. Here is the link of the image: PIC . This stuck in my mind.
My mind was thinking about our community, and as our wars are exactly alike. In the end, only the innocent children die.

Moreover, other news, was also interesting. I saw the initiative of some fast food companies proposing a partnership to make a "snack" together in celebration of this day.

I came up with the idea to create some events in our community Also dedicated to World Peace!

On September 21st, two events are being prepared for your enjoyment!

Peace auction - Multi-auctioneers
Coordinated by Deinaria (doubledareme)
More info: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=23282
Auctioner: Deianira (TooAdorable), Nino(ScraphN Post), Draco and Theo(Nachos), Beka(United Kitty Friends), Revan and Nika(ScraphN Post).

Peace hunt - Multi-sims
Coordinated by Fabao Mr Cat (fabioazevedo.oh)
Markets: Too Adorable (Kendrah), RainbowEnd(Aubrey), ScraphN Post(LickN), The Kat Shack(Dolome), United Kitty Friends(Dario, Mondi, Rala, Unicorn), Accessories & Adorable Darlings(Charllote), Cat's Village (LaFemme)
Designers: Amber, Arwen, KD, Malaya, Dolome, Mondi, Dario, Bunny, LickN, Beloved, Deianira.

I hope you will join us in celebrating this amazing day where we all come together in Peace.

A PEACE DAY HAPPY FOR ALL.

Really glad to see every effort to create a day of peace in our community.

A big hugs to Deianira, for coordinating a fabulous auction peace. Great auctioneers across diverse markets, have come together to celebrate peace. Nino, Nika, Revan, Draco, Theo and Beka

A big hugs for Arwen and Fabio, for all the efforts together to build a great Hunt, and designers together to celebrate peace. Amber, Arwen, KD, Malaya, Dolome, Mondi, Dario, Bunny, LickN, Beloved, Deianira.

And when we know the news on banned are unbanned. Friends making peace again. Forgiveness are happening. Oh lord, these are truly the greatest victory of the 'day of peace'.

Come join you too, of our 'day of peace' in our community, make your donation too!

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli
09-21-2015, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 11:02 PM by Callie Cline.)
so love seeing this whole effort. it inspired me to look at my life where i can bring peace too.

thank you so much for knowing it starts with us, now and taking steps to bring peace to our world Smile this really touched my heart reading all about this. thank you to everyone who participated in any way at all. xoxo
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Aubreygrace Starlight , fabioazevedo Oh , Icestron Resident , doubledareme Resident , Kendrah Vantelli , AstridSolace Resident
09-22-2015, 10:24 AM
This has been a truly amazing and humbling experience. I am so proud to be a small part in the success of this hunt and of the auction which raised 113800 towards the charity and growing. I left the auction very emotional, very moved the way our KC community pulled together and put differences aside to do something bigger than the sum of any one of us on our own. Peace and Love truly did reign yesterday at the auction. People were generous and excited to be a part of it. There was so much love being poured out in every bid and in every word of the auctioneers. People donated exceptional kittys and some even bought their own back to make the difference for people less fortunate than ourselves.
I want to say thank you to Fabio for inspiring me to do the auction and for bringing to our attention the need of others around the world. I also want to say that I hope for the peace to continue...the love to grow and for the KC community to continue to show amazing resilience and forgiveness as we move towards permanent peace between the sims and the people on them.
Much love and many many thanks
Dei
 Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Aubreygrace Starlight , fabioazevedo Oh
09-22-2015, 11:26 AM
I want to Thank everyone in the community big and small who helped in making this a success.
That was lots of fun, and great to see so many people attend! Can't wait for more upcoming community events to attend!

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
 Thanks given by: doubledareme Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , fabioazevedo Oh

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)