Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

TODAY: Sept 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!
09-04-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2015 08:32 AM by fabioazevedo Oh.)
Its My Birthday! TODAY: Sept 21, "A day of peace in our community"! Join us!

Hello everyone,

September 21 all over the world we celebrate "International Day of Peace."

This week a news story really shocked me. The outcome of a war. The death of an innocent child who drowned when his parents were fleeing a country of war, the boat they were in capsized in the middle of the sea. The tiny body was found on the beach. Here is the link of the image: PIC . This stuck in my mind.
My mind was thinking about our community, and as our wars are exactly alike. In the end, only the innocent children die.

Moreover, other news, was also interesting. I saw the initiative of some fast food companies proposing a partnership to make a "snack" together in celebration of this day.

I came up with the idea to create some events in our community Also dedicated to World Peace!

On September 21st, two events are being prepared for your enjoyment!

Peace auction - Multi-auctioneers
Coordinated by Deinaria (doubledareme)
More info: http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.php?tid=23282
Auctioner: Deianira (TooAdorable), Nino(ScraphN Post), Draco and Theo(Nachos), Beka(United Kitty Friends), Revan and Nika(ScraphN Post).

Peace hunt - Multi-sims
Coordinated by Fabao Mr Cat (fabioazevedo.oh)
Markets: Too Adorable (Kendrah), RainbowEnd(Aubrey), ScraphN Post(LickN), The Kat Shack(Dolome), United Kitty Friends(Dario, Mondi, Rala, Unicorn), Accessories & Adorable Darlings(Charllote), Cat's Village (LaFemme)
Designers: Amber, Arwen, KD, Malaya, Dolome, Mondi, Dario, Bunny, LickN, Beloved, Deianira.

I hope you will join us in celebrating this amazing day where we all come together in Peace.

Store: TooAdorable
Blog: Mr.Cat - breeding, market and classes
Link: http://mrcat-kitty.blogspot.com.br/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Kendrah Vantelli , Kayleigh McMillan , Wendi Lavendel , Ryanna Enfield , Priestess Firanelli , Malayaa Resident , Ace243 Datura , Devilness Chant , Icestron Resident , Charmayne Brentley , Kayla Woodrunner
09-04-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: September 21 - International Day of Peace!
Very awesome iniative Fabeo!
Peace is really something to celebrate: lives are sacrificed (militairy) to make sure we can live in peace, freedom and have the freedom of speech.
Peace is considered normal while it really is something we should not forget as an enormous treasure and as a fragile one.

Kudos for your iniative Heart

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Aubreygrace Starlight , Kendrah Vantelli , Wendi Lavendel , Ace243 Datura , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 08:30 AM
It sounds like a really great cause. Promoting peace, I really wish everyone in kC would stop the bickering and lets just all be happy and peacufuul to one another, stop banning people for associations and whatnot. i want everyone to get along and everyone knows I am neutral to all markets, i jsut want to share the love and kindness. So maybe this day will bring peace and love to the community and i hope it puts differences aside. We're all human so let's start acting like kind humans that we all are. Smile

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Kendrah Vantelli , Wendi Lavendel , Ryanna Enfield , LyricaBlues Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Ace243 Datura , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 10:15 AM
(09-05-2015 08:30 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  It sounds like a really great cause. Promoting peace, I really wish everyone in kC would stop the bickering and lets just all be happy and peacufuul to one another, stop banning people for associations and whatnot. i want everyone to get along and everyone knows I am neutral to all markets, i jsut want to share the love and kindness. So maybe this day will bring peace and love to the community and i hope it puts differences aside. We're all human so let's start acting like kind humans that we all are. Smile

I know right?
So sad all the drama Undecided

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: Kendrah Vantelli , Aubreygrace Starlight , Wendi Lavendel , Ryanna Enfield , LyricaBlues Resident , Ace243 Datura , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Oh yay, I LOVE peas!!! Especially with tuna and cream sauce!! Yum yum, count me in!!

Oh... PEACE, not peas!!

Well I loves peace too, and yush, amidst all the drama and bickering of late, I think this is an awesome idea. Count me in - I suck at creating things people would actually want to hunt for, though (in the given timeline, at least)... but if I can help in any other way, let me know.

SagaKitty News and Updates Blog:
http://sagakitty.blogspot.ca/
Got Proofs? =^^=
Send full-perm textures/NCs/urls to SagaKitty in SL or email SagaKittySL@gmail.com
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Aubreygrace Starlight , Kendrah Vantelli , Arwen Swordthain , Ace243 Datura , Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 01:31 PM
(09-05-2015 12:52 PM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  Oh yay, I LOVE peas!!! Especially with tuna and cream sauce!! Yum yum, count me in!!

Oh... PEACE, not peas!!

Well I loves peace too, and yush, amidst all the drama and bickering of late, I think this is an awesome idea. Count me in - I suck at creating things people would actually want to hunt for, though (in the given timeline, at least)... but if I can help in any other way, let me know.

Big GrinHeart

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Thanks given by: LyricaBlues Resident , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 01:56 PM
(09-05-2015 08:30 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote:  It sounds like a really great cause. Promoting peace, I really wish everyone in kC would stop the bickering and lets just all be happy and peacufuul to one another, stop banning people for associations and whatnot. i want everyone to get along and everyone knows I am neutral to all markets, i jsut want to share the love and kindness. So maybe this day will bring peace and love to the community and i hope it puts differences aside. We're all human so let's start acting like kind humans that we all are. Smile

As I always say, "Be the change you wish to see in the world" (Gandhi). Sounds like such a simple thing, but its Revolutionary and apparently the greatest challenge we face and all the wars in RL and SL prove that.

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Oh well, I can't come on this one. I'm banned on that sim because of my association LOL, but good luck and have fun, just saying.

Crepe MyrtleHeart
Rawr! Kitty Owner
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 02:17 PM
(09-05-2015 01:31 PM)Kayleigh McMillan Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 12:52 PM)Wendi Lavendel Wrote:  Oh yay, I LOVE peas!!! Especially with tuna and cream sauce!! Yum yum, count me in!!

Oh... PEACE, not peas!!

Big GrinHeart

LOL good one Kay..in true Emily Litella fashion!

SUN 4pm & WED 11am Poison's Paradise
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Th.../46/238/21

THURS 6pm
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sc...220/128/26

Be The Change You Wish to See in the World (Mahatma Gandhi)
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , fabioazevedo Oh
09-05-2015, 03:35 PM
(09-05-2015 02:13 PM)Crepe Myrtle Wrote:  Oh well, I can't come on this one. I'm banned on that sim because of my association LOL, but good luck and have fun, just saying.

And you post it here too I see Smile

http://kittycats.biz/forum/showthread.ph...8#pid86678

Drama much?

Adorable Pets a KittyCatS Breedable Market, Auctions, Bid Boards, Love Shacks
 Thanks given by: fabioazevedo Oh

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)