Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

KittyCatS! Shades :)
06-19-2020, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2020 06:55 AM by Tad Carlucci.)
RE: KittyCatS! Shades :)
OUGC Necro Post Notice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2020, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2020 07:49 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
Folks, this thread is pinned because the photo at the beginning is so very valuable.
Now that we have new shades: radiant, sparkle, and brilliant, it would be very useful to have side by side comparisons - apples to apples - on the same fur in the same lights (but not some of the weird Windlights of which there are many.) Arwen did some side-by-sides on the new shades in the threads for those shades.
We could use more photos that integrate the old shades with the new ones.

Edit to clarify: any posts about the shades should really focus on the shades, not go down a rabbit hole of the many different (100s?) of light settings.

The Pawsable Traits Reference manager and a Chart keeper.
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , Beryl Landar
06-22-2020, 10:50 AM
(06-19-2020 07:45 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote:  Folks, this thread is pinned because the photo at the beginning is so very valuable.
Now that we have new shades: radiant, sparkle, and brilliant, it would be very useful to have side by side comparisons - apples to apples - on the same fur in the same lights (but not some of the weird Windlights of which there are many.) Arwen did some side-by-sides on the new shades in the threads for those shades.
We could use more photos that integrate the old shades with the new ones.

Edit to clarify: any posts about the shades should really focus on the shades, not go down a rabbit hole of the many different (100s?) of light settings.

Mine were all on Patch II so I can take a look and see if I have the other shades on that fur and take some photos if thats at all helpful

Forum Based Charts

KittyCats Discoveries & Retirements
06-22-2020, 11:13 AM
Arwen and I are planning a photoshoot of all the shades on Gen Pearl 2s.
We've assembled most of the shades but will actually have to breed flash onto a pearl 2, so it will be a bit of time before we get that ready.

Thanks given by: Arwen Swordthain , ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Bea Shamrock
06-29-2021, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2021 06:43 PM by Beryl Landar.)
It was the first time I'm really reading this entire thread, so I'm glad to see your post Smile adorable photos.

[quote='Ruriko Oanomochi' pid='148344' dateline='1621864833']
Hello, ty, I just deleted my post. i didnt know that links would expire. I could never learn how to post a permanent picture in the forum, I tried, sorry.

Can we do an updated post with shades? Maybe I will try to do it. I saw a shade that said Brilliant and wanted to see what it looks like.
Can we do an updated post with shades? Maybe I will try to do it. I saw a shade that said Brilliant and wanted to see what it looks like.

The Catbird Seat ~ Happily breeding since November 2013.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Devilness Chant
06-30-2021, 03:28 AM
Ivy and I did take some photos of all the shades on Pearl II fur, we have both been snowed under but will try and get some added to the thread this week

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Beryl Landar , Devilness Chant
06-30-2021, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2021 06:04 AM by Ivy Norsk.)
I've got them in my flickr photo stream. But... there are now so many shades that it's hard to do a meaningful lineup..
When you line all of them up, we had to back up to get them all in the pictures and we lose detail.

[Image: 50649056713_e0b074c905_b.jpg]ShadesPhotoShootCalWL_001

[Image: 50649888622_7cb9123c0b_b.jpg]ShadesPhotoShootA-12AM_001

Thanks given by: ShannonSpoonhunter Resident , Arwen Swordthain , Beryl Landar , Devilness Chant , Junie Nova , Bea Shamrock , Ruriko Oanomochi
07-02-2021, 01:23 AM
I have some time next week so I'm going to try individual pictures of the cats and create a composite which will hopefully be easier to compare. Will be standard SL midday and midnight settings with glow set to 2 and I'll upload the rest of my group ones to my flickr stream with the various settings I used on the first pass.

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Beryl Landar , Devilness Chant
07-15-2021, 10:50 AM
As promised I have finally finished editing the Shade comparison photos.

[Image: 0f149d229835203cd6bb3f8f22ce59aa.png] [Image: 047a2d52c5dd603093a49a3a0050284f.png]

[Image: 9b3e10ba061572af90259b9ef17a4bc5.png] [Image: e869c072bc6b2cfbec8b1ea083e01d2f.png]

Forum Based Charts

Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Beryl Landar , Junie Nova , Bea Shamrock , Ruriko Oanomochi , Eirynne Sieyes
11-14-2021, 11:12 AM
Thank you for posting these pics. So fun!
I came here to find where Razzle Dazzle fits in. LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)