Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

New Owner Needs Help!
12-09-2011, 10:57 PM
New Owner Needs Help!
My new born keeps "hiding" in my walls. The only way I can find him is by looking for his stats and then move him by moving his position. Is there anything I can do to prevent him from being able to walk through the walls?

Thanks in advance,

Luli
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2011, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 12:28 AM by Stormrunner Laval.)
RE: New Owner Needs Help!
Make sure your walls are not phantom. If they are not phantom, set the range to a smaller number in the menu. Default is 10 so you may need to pull it down to 5 or below especially in a smaller room or home.
12-10-2011, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 07:26 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
Also I have learned when the walls are to thin they go through it especially when they are running into it.
Making the walls way bigger helps as this is not always flattering to the home people tend to use invisable extra prims to make their walls thicker.
Also when you lower their range as Stormrunner suggested make sure the food is within their range or, I find this very convenient, use a foodserver and make sure all your cats on your parcel/ sim can eat from eat on either range.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

12-15-2011, 11:44 PM
If you cant make the walls thicker, make prims down by the floor and make them invisible. That way everything will look normal but the cats will not escape on you.
12-17-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks so much for the suggestions!

~Luli
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
(12-15-2011 11:44 PM)Rocky Balzibo Wrote:  If you cant make the walls thicker, make prims down by the floor and make them invisible. That way everything will look normal but the cats will not escape on you.

The invisible prims did the trick!

Thanks again,

~Luli

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)