Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Gift Buy Option
09-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Gift Buy Option
A gift buy option in the KittyCats store would be a nice way to surprise someone you care about with either food supply or vitamins or whatever else.

Giving them the money to have them buy it...kills the surprise factor. Tongue

Sorry this is short, but I don't see how this really can be, or needs to be, explained. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Aubreygrace Starlight
09-09-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Gift Buy Option
I think it is a nice idea Smile
So far we do have the option to obtain a GiftCard for friends which gives them K$ when they touch it.
I like that concept because when I want to gift something I do not always know what my friend wants the most.
It would be great though to have a gift option per products too!

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom ยป

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight
09-09-2015, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 07:05 PM by MsMagick Resident.)
RE: Gift Buy Option
*nods* I buy a KittyCatS Gift Card from the store and give that. Then they can use the K$ in the In World Store or in their Online Cattery as they wish to get what they want/need, plus they have the used card, which is a statue, to keep. They are pretty high-prim (20 prims each), but also totally adorable, with eyes that blink. I've even sold some of my own empty cards as collectibles. If you haven't seen them, the display looks like this in the store:

And they are totally freakin' cute:

I'm the kind of person who likes getting what I want and not wasting L$ on what I don't, so I love having the gift card option even more than the usual option to send something as a gift.

The Magick Cattery

In World Kitties For Sale: http://torgon.info/manage/index.html#!/k...20Resident
MarketPlace: http://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/167189
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)