Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

We Need Aussie Black
08-27-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: We Need Aussie Black
I love the australians, and I love black cats so putting them together would be a huge win Tongue

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: dreampoetz_Resident]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Brunabug Nightfire , Ryanna Enfield , Fuyutsuki Resident
08-31-2015, 06:03 PM
Vote me in for a Aussie Black Marble -- sounds great!

Also vote me in for 1 more fantasy kitty -- we have pink chat. I am still hoping for a purple chat kitty that can pass on it's fur. (But I am very happy that the confetti kitty babies are in colors and can pss their furs!)

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Kayla_Woodrunner]
 Thanks given by: Aubreygrace Starlight , Fuyutsuki Resident
08-31-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 08:42 PM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I don't know I think the suggested fur would be gorgeous and it is SL so why not.
On the other hand I agree a bit that existing breeds IRL should maybe represent mainly the colors we see IRL as well.
In doubt here ...

I am not much of a Pandie or Foxy fan I never liked them much, sorry Callie *hides*
But I am happy they are here because so many people really enjoy them so much this would be the same for me with more fantasy-like furs I don't have to like them to be happy for others they are there.

I for one would love to see more Russians I adore them while I know in reality there are only 3 types of them if I am correct.
Also KittyCatS grows older and older they excist so many years now!
And I think they have likely many years to come yet they are still growing.
I would not blame the designer to get slowly out of options when it comes to RL furs and SL limitations why the long haired breeds can't be represented as well.

We see that also with each new Halloween collection etc. there are only so many spooky themes to go for and maybe therefore it is now called to be a fall collection just to have somewhat more options for the designer to pick from.

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Oselkhandro Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Fuyutsuki Resident
08-31-2015, 09:03 PM
I also wish we could see long haired breeds. I suppose it is a challenge to create them, and they may be too primmy. But still, I miss my Persians and Himalayans.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Fuyutsuki Resident
09-01-2015, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 11:51 AM by Kayla Woodrunner.)
On breeds, not worried KC will run out. I think we have not started even hitting the super short hairs like the Cornish Rex -- fur is very short and very curly so just texturing but challenging. I haven't seen the other short breeds so don't know how challenging they are.

Also there are a lot of breeds kc haven't done yet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cat_breeds

Also in RL people keep creating new breeds or creating new colors in old breeds so don't think we're in danger of running out. We could also see more types of red tabbies and calicos and other striped or patchy shorthairs -- people often want ones that lookmore like their RL cats and a wider pool would be nice.

Here are a few breeds we haven't done

my favorite: the new toygers

[Image: red%20boy%20d%202-26-08.jpg]

then there's the new werewolf cats, Lykoi
[Image: nz4e3lixlkcdjywlft79.jpg]
http://animals.io9.com/the-new-werewolf-...1635039011

bambino -- honestly i like the name more than the look of the cat -- not really into hairless kitties but some people might be and the texturing would be more about wrinkles than fur, lol

[Image: female-bambino-cat-with-her-short-legs-m...nd-a-n.jpg]

Chartreux -- looks kind of like the russians but fur texture is a tad different: quote from wiki " known for their blue (grey) water-resistant short hair double coats which are often slightly nappy in texture (often showing "breaks" like a sheepskin)"

see how those breaks almost makes the fur look ruffled
[Image: russian_blue_cat_wallpaper-800x600.jpg]

anyways, as you can see, I'm not worried about KC running out of options, lol

"In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." Terry Pratchett
Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:
 Thanks given by: Ivy Norsk , Ryanna Enfield , Oselkhandro Resident , Fuyutsuki Resident
09-02-2015, 05:31 AM
(09-01-2015 11:48 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote:  ..We could also see more types of red tabbies and calicos and other striped or patchy shorthairs -- people often want ones that lookmore like their RL cats and a wider pool would be nice.

[Image: female-bambino-cat-with-her-short-legs-m...nd-a-n.jpg]

Seriously eeks on that one!

Don't know if more of the same is the answer..

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

Thanks given by: Fuyutsuki Resident
09-04-2015, 09:32 AM
I want this. Badly! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat

Forum based dominance charts

Tad nailed it!
 Thanks given by: Kayla Woodrunner
09-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Me too! very awesome looking cat, Reven. Totally agree

Der Kitty Mill
Latest Born Kitty:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)