Drop Menu Website Template

Hello There, Guest! Register

Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
07-19-2015, 06:03 AM
RE: Presenting A New Noble KittyCatS! Collectible Menagerie Cat! Confetti Cats!
You CAN get dreamy whiskers if you breed the two starters and stuff. The pictures are what you can get! Give you ideas!

I absolutely love the confettis, I'm so excited to get started Big Grin

And you can always permapet the confetti cats and they become transfer, like other starter cats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2015, 08:15 AM
Thank you for this exciting and mysterious new addition to the menagerie! This Confetti kitty is so different because it's not about the "costume" (since kitty is not wearing one they are wearing the actual fur!!) The idea of having four possible furs is mind boggling! For those of us breeders who line breed for months and months and wind up with kittens with absolutely NO surprises, these new Confettis will be a welcome change up to the game of breeding. Just to unravel how they work and figure out the best way to breed them will be interesting and satisfying (I think someone else posted, each new kitten will be like a mysterious box under the tree at Christmas, full of surprises....more surprises than usual! )

And thank you for also adding the amazing Girafe with the adorable costume as well, these new menagerie choices rock!

Mal's MegaCatz Too Adorable
Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Malayaa_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , Ivy Norsk
07-19-2015, 08:36 AM
At this point, we don't know what the hidden traits are, there 'may' be dreamy whiskers or possibly not. Its a starter. And to carry on the confetti fur, one has to breed with another confetti cat with starter and hidden traits. Now we all know what happens when you breed starters with starters - a lot of frustrations. This is made even harder when you will encounter difficulty introducing better traits from a non confetti fur cat, you will never get the fur back or so the breeding note says.

My point of contention is, you are not getting what the advertisement shows. Nothing in the notecard or annoucement indicates that you will be getting shown genesis traits with the confetti fur. Their showroom models and ads were all uniform with dreamy whiskers and tail. I find it misleading since KC has always put up vendor ads that shows what you get when you buy a collection cat from them. Not this time.
 Thanks given by: MsMagick Resident , Illuminatra Resident , Oselkhandro Resident
07-19-2015, 10:30 AM
I would thank you so much KittyCatS! for this amazing game in the game!!
My couple is birthing and i'm very curious to discover what they will hide and if i will be so lucky to have a Confetti fur from them! Smile
 Thanks given by: Kayleigh McMillan , JC Aferdita
07-19-2015, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2015 10:44 AM by Kayleigh McMillan.)
I am tempted to give this a try Smile
I remain to be a hoarder of boxes and nothing can change that xD
Hoarding is, I think, an addiction in an addiction I just love to hoard.
I simply have to wait till I have enough boxes from my tiny cattery which I like to menagerie, which doesn't happen so much, to finally obtain my confetti pair :-)

[Image: o5e5bzt]

Retro Kitties Showroom »

Notorious kitty hoarder ..
My cats rarely leave my cattery.

07-19-2015, 01:20 PM
?Thanks you! KittyCatS!. I love the new collectible menagerie cats. Awesome, design!!<3

?My delirium are the confetti, his presentation is beautiful, I wait his special offspring that show in the picture.
It´s Marvelous!. I love my kittens starters ConfettiHeart

[Image: RP2j5FV.gif]?
?my Passion Kitties^V^ project come true?
07-20-2015, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 08:51 AM by Abeliaa Resident.)
I can't wait to buy a pair need to breed loads of boxes first Smile
07-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Thank you KittyCatS! I LOVE the Confetti and Giraffes!
07-20-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 11:35 PM by Oselkhandro Resident.)
:(Hmmm, so breeding with a normal cat gives no possibility of a confetti offspring. With "no transfer" on confetti cats, this means that a person would have to save enough menagerie dollars for TWO cats, to get a CHANCE to maybe get a confetti offspring. This is out of range except for the biggest breeders (especially since its still chancy). I tend to agree, the best bet is to go for the Giraffe cat.

Latest Born Kitty:
[Image: Oselkhandro_Resident]
 Thanks given by: Bumblebliss Resident , MsMagick Resident
07-21-2015, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 12:58 AM by Callie Cline.)
hi, i have adjusted the AD to reflect the cats as they come... i apologize for the misunderstanding.

it was not intentional, i was just thinking that people could see one of thousands of possibilities that would be possible with the confetti fur and that it would be exciting for them since the fur passed.

and because this was a "new" way of introducing a passable fur, in my making them and testing various traits on them i just kept one i liked and used that for the ad.

the intention was not to be misleading in anyway. it was just an oversight on my part and i really am sorry it led to confusion for some.
 Thanks given by: Bumblebliss Resident , Aubreygrace Starlight , Oselkhandro Resident , JC Aferdita , MsMagick Resident , Xoei Resident

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)